Anaplan. As the engine behind back-office system connectivity, you might not recognize our name, but our customers rank among the who’s who in the Fortune 50. Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Adobe, and Bayer are just a few of the 2,000+ companies that rely on our best-in-class platform and its native AI capabilities to see, plan, and lead their businesses. By dynamically connecting financial, strategic, and operational plans in real-time, companies trust Anaplan to give them the power to anticipate change, address complexity, deliver operational insights, increase profits, and stay ahead of their competition.
What unites Anaplanners across teams and geographies is our commitment to our customers’ success and our collective motivation to achieve ambitious goals. We champion diversity of thought and ideas, and we behave like leaders irrespective of title. When you work for us, you’ll be part of a winning culture that’s dedicated to creating opportunities for our customers, partners, and employees. We hope you’ll join us. Let’s create something incredible together!
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Talent Builder Guided Program Manager, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing comprehensive training initiatives to ensure the successful onboarding and continuous skill development of our ecosystem. This role requires a strategic mindset, strong leadership skills, and a deep understanding of software training methodologies.
· 7+ years’ experience developing and managing software training programs, preferably in a SaaS software environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, Information Technology, or arelated field
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theory.
· Ability to work effectively in a global and diverse environment.
· Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
· Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
· The ability to quickly learn and master a new online platform.
· An advanced degree in in Business, Education, Information Technology, or a related field
· Experience using Anaplan or a similar software.
· Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) for training administration.
· Familiarity with a variety of training delivery methods, including e-learning, instructor-led training, and virtual training platforms.
· Certifications in instructional design, training facilitation, or program/project management.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Last updated on Feb 5, 2024
19 days ago
19 days ago
18 days ago
New York, New York·
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
Manila, Metro Manila·
22 days ago