Director of Business Information Systems
Curative is looking for an experienced business focused Salesforce leader to join our Dallas-based company. You will work with our executive team including the CEO, our workflow and salesforce administrators, and our business leaders to create efficient processes for our healthcare staffing business. Our ideal candidate would have experience managing a CRM stack including integrations and advanced Lightning/Einstein functionality. You will be the single point of contact for all financial, production, and performance metrics utilizing reporting/dashboard analytics so business leaders can understand the client pipeline, candidate pipeline, and business metrics. This role provides startup company excitement with established company structure.
- Single point of contact for all financial, production, and performance metrics and reporting
- Working with business leaders to help them understand their business
- Creation of Dashboard including CRM-A advanced analytics and reports
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Seek out ways to use Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Be an expert in business processes to develop and improve SFDC applications and processes
- Build and maintain custom applications on the SFDC platform including data models, business logic, user interface, and workflows
- Perform testing of new functionality and Salesforce seasonal releases
- Make data files and upload the data to SFDC using data loader
- Maintain data quality
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation including but not limited to specifications and change management
What we’re looking for:
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com admin experience required
- 1+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Communities experience desired
- Salesforce reporting/dashboard experience required
- Must be able to build easy to medium-difficulty workflows and process builders based on user requirements
- Willing to dig into the data and processes to resolve issues with a sense of urgency
- High attention to detail and relentless pursuit of data integrity. When identifying issues, work to determine root cause to ensure it is fixed.
- Strong and effective written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Precise attention to detail with a positive attitude
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Curative Connects Communities with Caregivers. Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position. Only candidates who are permanent residents or US citizens will be considered.
Last updated on Feb 11, 2024