About Security Bank
We're one of the Philippines’ leading universal banks. Over the years, we received various awards and accolades for being one of the most stable in the banking industry.
The IT Service Continuity Manager is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the IT continuity plans to ensure that risk and business impact are minimized when interruptions occur.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, reviewing, and maintaining the Disaster Recovery approaches, policies, plans and tools; Develops and deploys training, documentation, and communication of disaster processes and procedures to the organization and supports the review and maintenance of business continuity policy, standards, and processes.
- Collaborates with the IS Risk Management Group in the conduct of business impact analysis to identify critical operations and systems that are core to continued business operations and IT service continuity risks and their likelihood, potential impact, and mitigation of these risks
- Develops and updates continuity planning to ensure an appropriate level of resilience and recovery capability is retained in the event of disruptions to SBC's data center and data assets; Ensures appropriate disaster recovery plans are in place and regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact business continuity; Typical activities include business impact assessments, disaster recovery plan development, testing & governance and assurance.
- Collaborates with ITG stakeholders to design recovery initiatives and plans, align on the target and timeline, and provide continuous SME guidance and assistance to related stakeholders on business continuity matters
- Stays abreast of the latest technological advances and market trends that could benefit the bank with positive technical direction and develop continuous improvement strategies or tools for the disaster recovery processes.
- Supports a positive and collaborative digital delivery culture with a philosophy of continuous improvement, development, innovation and excellence, while remaining in compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures and upholding the highest standards of professional conduct.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in disaster recovery, business continuity, risk and incident management roles
- Strong understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity principles and methodologies
- Experience with disaster recovery testing and exercises
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure, including servers, storage, and networking
- Familiarity with incident management and crisis communication protocols
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity best practices and standards
- Knowledge of disaster recovery technologies, such as replication, backup, and recovery software
- Knowledge of data center operations and infrastructure
- Knowledge of incident management and crisis communication protocols
- Knowledge of cloud and managed service environments as well as Disaster Recovery solutions and products, network infrastructure and IT security policies
Preferred Certification/Professional License (if applicable):
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) Professional Recovery Manager (PRM)
Last updated on Oct 17, 2023