This prestigious, international financial services firm seeks candidates to join their Risk Management team in their Jersey City, NJ offices. This VP level position is a hybrid role. Duties will include:
Qualified candidates should have:
- Oversees the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes and systems, or from external events.
- Maintaining an enterprise-wide register and MIS of the most significant operational risks and ensuring appropriate actions are in place to mitigate these risks.
- Facilitates risk assessments including RCSA, new products and services and third-party services.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years operational risk or related experience such as other Second or Third Line functions.
- Banking/financial services related industry experience is a MUST.
- Experience with technology operations is a plus.
- Experience and/or knowledge of other risk disciplines (business continuity, vendor management, information security, market risk, credit risk) a significant plus.
- Demonstrated analytical ability; well versed in breaking down complex matters into core issues and root causes that can be more readily addressed.
- Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
PROVIDE A SHORT WRITE-UP ABOUT THE JOB IN YOUR OWN WORDS (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE JOB DESCRIPTION FROM HR/TA) •
Last updated on Nov 1, 2023