Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
About The Role
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing APIs to build integrations between Veho and external third party carriers. You will work with various cross-functional teams to drive high-impact architectural solutions and hands-on development, including inception, design, execution, and delivery following good design and coding practices.
- Architecting, building, testing, and deploying applications, APIs and features to enable integrations with 3rd party carriers
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Working with technical and non-technical end-users, other engineers, and product managers in a cross functional, quick moving, and collaborative environment
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability and providing recommendations on how to leverage our technology more efficiently
- Working with Product and Design to confirm requirements, prioritization, and development of new features
What You Bring:
- 4+ years of experience building, testing and deploying applications in high traffic production environments
- Enjoys taking initiative, is a self-starter, willing to move fast and ship quick, and is excited about collaborating on big challenges
- Enthusiastic about working closely with product and operations team members to develop creative solutions to never-before-solved problems in a brand new problem space
- Tech Stack: AWS Serverless Infrastructure, Typescript, Node.js, React / React Native
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Solid software development background including serverless patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with GraphQL is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical information effectively to internal and external/non-technical stakeholders.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
By providing your phone number you consent to possibly be texted in relation to the job you are currently applying. You are free to opt-out at any time if texting communication occurs from Veho.
Last updated on Aug 22, 2023