Ensure a high level of service to internal and external customers by managing SuperCare’s network resources. This position backs up the Systems Admin position, and therefore includes that position’s duties on a secondary level. The areas covered under this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain various network devices (NGFW, L2 and L3 switches, AP, Wifi controllers, IP cameras)
- Use security technologies and best practices to protect company data, including patient data as required by HIPAA.
- IT Infrastructure related documentation (procedures and topology).
- Support company users by resolving any escalated tickets related to infrastructure in a timely manner.
- Set up and maintain WIFI access and NPS in SuperCare office locations.
- Perform system setup/maintain disaster recovery site.
- Implement patch and updates on regular basis.
- Excellent verbal & Written communication skills
- Works well with team as well as individually
- Current Cisco certifications or equivalent experience
- Current Fortinet certifications or equivalent experience
- Device monitoring software (i.e. SolarWinds, PRTG, etc.)
- Windows 2012 and 2019, AD, DNS & DHCP, Group Policy
- Web Servers, File Shares, Printer Servers,
- VMware vSphere 5.x or higher
- Citrix XenApp 6.x or higher
- Network equipment and Server Backups
Preferred Additional Skills/Experience:
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Linux/Ubuntu OS
- Citrix NetScaler
- Cisco Routing and Switching, CCNP or CCNA
- Fortinet NSE4
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
Education: A bachelor’s degree is required.
Physical Requirements :
Minimum physical requirement is the ability lift up to 50 lbs