Full time, permanent role with two days (Tues/Wed) in the office
Pioneers of Connected Scheduling™, Lantum is uniting healthcare providers and their workforce to enable them to deliver the best care together.
With over 37,000 clinicians onboarded to our platform, in 2021 we supported over 3,000 healthcare organisations, including almost 150 COVID-19 vaccination centres, saving the NHS over £30 million. We have consistent and strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact people’s lives.
You'll be joining a brand new 'Clinician Supply' team focused on onboarding new clinicians to the Lantum Platform and into their first job, as well as engaging with all existing clinicians offering value beyond our product and services, ensuring throughout all interactions we are offering first-class customer experience.
Success in the role is:
- Growing the number of approved GPs within the ICS staff banks
- Approved GPs become active
- Clients consistently fill their shifts
- ICS launches are successful
Optimising the end to end clinician funnel across Lantum, with an initial focus on ICS clients
- Drive clinicians through the clinician funnel, with a particular focus on the following milestones:
- Sign up to approval
- Approval to first job booked
- First job booked to second job booked
- Leveraging phone calls, messages and emails to efficiently onboard and contact clinicians
- Identifying potential Lantum Gold clinicians (high usage) and accelerate them through the funnel
- Make sure our clinicians feel valued and understood and have a great first impression of Lantum. Respond to them in a timely fashion, keeping them proactively informed of how their queries are being actioned, delivering a consistently high-quality service.
- Support the marketing team to acquire and onboard new clinicians
Implementing existing (and previously successful) playbook and processes
- Helping to create and implement playbooks
- Following playbooks to ensure successful launches by increasing the supply
- Contributing to improving these using evidence based approaches
Collaboration across the team and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Supply, Demand Marketing and Shift Fulfilment to ensure the successful launch and ongoing success of subscribing clients
- You are charismatic, friendly and genuinely enjoy speaking to people, especially clinicians, over all channels (phone, text, email)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy helping people succeed, no matter the effort and patience required
- You thrive working under pressure and a fast paced, target driven environment all while maintaining genuine empathy for the user
- You are highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
- You aren't phased by mistakes and have a bounce back and learn attitude.
- You're interested in using data to identify trends and insights to drive improvements.
- Customer facing / sales experience (desirable)
- Experience using CRMs like Hubspot/ Salesforce or email marketing software (desirable)
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees' professional and personal development.
Our benefits package consists of:
- £200 stipend towards home office equipment - please note that we are currently remote working until further notice
- Health shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
We want every employee to live the core values of the business:
- More than me - Our goals are too big to achieve on our own so we have to pull together and rely on each other and collaborate. It's more fun that way.
- Care a lot - Doing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We care a lot about each other, our users, the NHS, outcomes. We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.
- See it thru - Excellence isn't a skill, it's a habit - an endless pursuit of excellence. We take pride in planning and execution of all types of work - doing the big stuff as well as the usual, unspectacular things spectacularly well, day in, day out.
- Think around corners - We are an innovator in our industry. Both big and small ideas are our competitive advantage. All of us share a responsibility to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, think creatively, solve problems, and anticipate bumps.
- Bounce back & learn - Having a thirst for life, and to be the best in everything we do. Having a positive mental attitude, resilience, determination to win, and continually seeking ways to learn and improve.
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion etc. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.