Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about people? If so, you might be our next Copywriting expert.
Presidents Summit is Northern Europe’s leading business conference, connecting 3,000+ leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers from 50+ countries providing a global business community for today’s and tomorrow's leaders. For more than a decade, Presidents Summit has welcomed world-leading experts such as Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk among 130+ others to provide our business community with the newest actionable insights and inspiration from the world's greatest speakers.
Presidents Summit is part of United Media (https://www.united-media.com/) which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc.
What we offer you
As our Copywriting expert you get the unique opportunity to take ownership of our content. You’ll be working in-person in our HQ in Copenhagen where you will constantly be pushed out of your comfort zone. To ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- Opportunity of having a real impact - You’ll be getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high performing team as well as with the CEO and founder of our company.
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally.
- Travel opportunity: You would be joining our conferences overseas.
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal, research, organisation, outreach and project management skills through experience and training.
Responsibilities in this job will vary however, they will be mostly centred around:
- Email marketing: Manage copywriting, graphics, strategy and optimisation for our newsletter, product updates and exclusive promotions.
- Social media growth management: Manage and grow our LinkedIn - our largest channel to interact with our audience - and frequently test new content formats. We would also like you to help us leverage our content on YouTube and launch our Twitter.
- Graphic design: You will be responsible for our visual identity across all of our marketing channels. We will make sure you’re equipped to do this in the best way possible.
- Website: Design, SEO activities, UX optimisation. Work with us on improving and launching new formats that reflect our brand identity.
- Analytics: To continuously measure and improve our performance metrics across channels. You will be working towards challenging targets and KPIs.
- Paid advertising and PPC campaign management.
- Synergy: To collaborate with the other departments to identify content worth sharing with our audience, and also to inform them of our brands’ progress.
What we expect from you
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what they do;
- Have work experience in the marketing field;
- Possess and unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency;
- Take ownership of everything they do, are proactive and follow through on commitments;
- Are curious about people and love to speak, build and nurture relations;
- Are an excellent communicator (especially) verbally and in writing;
- Are well-organised and display the ability to structure and prioritise their work.
Monday - Friday we work from our office and do not offer remote work.
Last updated on Jun 14, 2023