Are you a Computer Science student in your final year of studies looking to kickstart your career with an internship? Would you like to work on a global high-performance fan-engagement platform that delivers the best possible experience to our customers?
If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with innovations and new services driven by our technological expertise.
What you will be part of:
- You will join us right at the start of the development of our globally distributed network of fan engagement products.
- You will work in a team of highly skilled engineers that work together closely on our new micro-service oriented platform (back-end as well as front-end).
- We are currently developing a completely new backend-end platform that needs to enable our business to grow rapidly.
- You will work on a platform that needs to be highly customizable, flexible and scale well all over the globe. This requires you to apply the latest innovations in the field of backend-end technologies.
For our technical stack and infrastructure, we use technologies that scale globally, are open source and enable our team to deliver quality products. Our main technologies are .NET 6, ElasticSearch, NoSQL and VueJS (Nuxt). Our infrastructure relies on edge computing, CDN, serverless and Kubernetes for scalability on AWS. Where necessary we leverage machine learning to help solve business problems.
Your daily activities will include writing structured solid code, implementing software patterns, code reviewing, innovating new products and helping our team make the best products.
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a HBO/Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer science, Design, Development or similar
- You have an EU passport or you are enrolled with a school in the Netherlands
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from February
- You are fluent in English
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
- No, not everyone needs to be a football fan 😉
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of our young and international team that is growing rapidly
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
- You could grow into a full time job after your internship has ended!
Our procedure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call),
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager
If all goes well, we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international sports world with us!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Fabienne Davids directly.
Last updated on Oct 17, 2022