- Manage Scheduling Of pool drivers and ensure timely availability of trucks,
- Maintain drivers' movement log and provide guidance to drivers how to keep accurate record of trips and trucks repairs.
- Ensure that truck (and drivers) logbooks are properly maintained for input into SAP- TMS.
- Ensure. Preventive maintenance programs carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance.
- Conduct daily analysis of truck status
- Coordinate routine servicing and repair of trucks as required and maintain relevant documentations.
- Document details of accident occurrences and report to head of Operations.
- Oversee activities involving vehicle licensing, renewals and other statutory registrations (e.g. Road Tax).
- Responsible for fleet tracking and reporting, including the creation of performance, efficiency, vehicle/equipment maintenance
- Find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Address drive concern in his/her fleet e.g. Highway breakdown
- Communicate and forward information regarding fleet requirement to the head of Operations. Perform periodic Vehicle inspection, report incidences, and provide recommendations to the head of operations.
- Coordinate loading of products onto allocated trucks for dispatch to approved locations outside the Plant.
- Ensure that a11 plant logistics activities comply with DCZ's Healthy Safety, and, Environment standards.
- Coordinate efficient and timely loading of trucks
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in business, logistics, or other related field Minimum of three (3) years' experience in fleet management.
Affiliated to Chartered Institute of Logistics and transport (CILT)
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
Life Assurance •
Last updated on Aug 30, 2022