As an AI Senior Security Architect in Credera’s Technology Solutions practice, you will be a thought leader for the organization with a mission to bring an understanding of secure AI practices for clients across multiple industries. You will combine technical knowledge with consulting acumen to help current and prospective Credera clients tackle the challenges involved with applying security principles to AI.
On a typical day, you could expect any or all of the following challenges:
- Develop high-level architectures and strategic roadmaps to either lay foundational security principles for new AI initiatives or retrofit those same security principles in existing but growing AI instances
- Serve as a SME to explain technical, compliance, and ethical principles and challenges to internal and external audiences
- Conduct thorough risk assessments of AI instances to identify vulnerabilities and potential threats, and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Ensure that AI solutions are compliant and adhere to relevant data privacy and security regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA) and industry-specific standards (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001)
- Successfully navigate, develop, or augment KRIs, KPIs, Risk Registers, and Risk Treatment Plans
- Dig into contract documents (Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, Privacy Addendums, Business Associate Agreements, Performance Work Statements, and the like) identifying flaws, weaknesses, and potential financial and reputational risk for both or all parties to the documents
- Mentor and grow junior security and privacy practitioners to help them understand the potential impact of AI on security and privacy
- Develop and refine business development efforts to incorporate AI security into both standalone work and combined with other Credera initiatives with new and existing clients
- Facilitate executive-level workshops both inside and outside of Credera.
- Provide industry thought leadership on AI Security by speaking at conferences, producing blogs, and joining technical and business podcasts.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a passion for the intersection of AI, Security, and Privacy and are fully immersed in the emerging technologies, principles, and challenges
- You have a proven track record as a consultant who can provide technical expertise and can navigate the complex challenges of consulting
- You are well-versed in current and emerging AI technologies and applications
- You are familiar with NIST AI 110-1, MITRE ATLAS, MITER ATT&CK
- You are familiar with common security attestation frameworks (ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST CSF, COBIT) and can articulate how AI makes achieving those attestations both easier and more difficult
- You are an experienced, hands-on security practitioner with both practical experience in one or more of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and can approach security architecture and engineering issues holistically across physical and logical boundaries
- You have led cross-functional teams with a wide spectrum of technical, consulting, and security knowledgebases
- You hold senior-level technical security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- You hold at least one privacy-related certification (CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CDPSE)
- You are familiar with the legal and ethical challenges that AI presents when dealing with statutory and regulatory frameworks around privacy (i.e. CCPA, GDPR, MHMDA, HIPAA) and can immediately discern between a controller, a processor, and a data subject
- You are a skilled communicator across multiple mediums (spoken, written prose, presentation slides).
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage customers at a business level in addition to a technical level. You are able to handle complex organizational dynamics to deliver a solution to a client’s satisfaction
- You have a strong track record of mentoring and building your replacements so you can take on bigger challenges within your organization
- You are comfortable with code shifting multiples times during a workday to meet the needs of clients across many disciplines
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received several state and national awards, including:
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces in Texas
- Fortune’sBest Workplaces for Millennials
- Top Workplaces USA
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Technology Solutions is Credera’s largest practice and focuses on Security and Privacy, Software Engineering, Data science and Engineering, Cloud, Mobile and Modern Workplace.
- Security Strategy: We provide advisory leadership in Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Data Privacy, and Enterprise Risk. We provide guidance on improving company posture in these areas and develop/review strategic roadmaps.
- Security Implementation: We perform Assessments on Application Security, Cloud Security, and DevSecOps execution. We define product and process improvements. We perform Cloud Security reviews and workshops.
- Data Privacy: We perform readiness and remediation reviews for regulatory data privacy requirements such as CCPA, CPRA, and GDPR. We review and guide companies in executing general data governance and data lifecycle management. We help clients execute on data loss prevention.
- Risk Management: We provide external audit readiness for compliance in ISO, NIST, AICPA, and many others. We perform Risk Management Integration to existing corporate governance programs.
HOW WE WORK:
- We work in small (typically 2-8 person) project teams that collaborate closely with clients to solve their toughest challenges
- We employ principles of agile development to achieve high velocity and quality of delivery
- We offer several channels for collaboration that make it easy to reach out to leaders within the practice
- We adhere to Credera’s core values of integrity, excellence, professionalism, and humility at all times
Check out Credera’s Glassdoor reviews to read what our employees have to say!
Hybrid Work Model:
Our employees have the flexibility to work remotely two days per week. We expect our Crederians to average 3 days (full or partial) per week in person with the flexibility to choose the days and times that work best for both them and their project or internal teams. This could be at a Credera office, at a client site, or at an off-site location with other team members. You’ll work closely with your project team to align on how you balance both the flexibility that we want to provide with the connection of being together to produce amazing results for our clients.
The why: We are passionate about growing our people both personally and professionally. Our philosophy is that in-person engagement is critical for our ability to develop deep relationships with our clients and our team members – it’s how we earn trust, learn from others, and ultimately become better consultants and professionals.
Travel: Our goal is to keep out-of-market travel to a minimum and most projects do not require significant travel. While certain projects can require frequent travel (up to 80% for a period of time), our average travel percentage over a year for team members is typically between 10-30%. We try to take a personal approach to travel. You will submit your travel preferences which our staffing teams will take into account when aligning you to a role.
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, Seattle, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology, and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best-known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.
Credera will never ask for money up front and will not use apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or Google Hangouts for communicating with you. You should be very wary of, and carefully scrutinize, any job opportunity that asks for money prior to starting and/or where all communications take place exclusively via chat.
Last updated on Oct 20, 2023