Established in 2018, Luna has swiftly emerged as the nation's leading and fastest-growing physical therapy company. Our continuously expanding network of physical therapists harness Luna's cutting-edge technology everyday to deliver personalized at-home outpatient care. This innovative approach aims to eliminate burnout for physical therapists. Luna takes pride in partnering with esteemed healthcare providers such as Emory Health, Scripps Health, UCLA Health, and Intermountain Healthcare, solidifying our commitment to exceptional healthcare delivery.
We are looking for experienced and collaborative clinicians to provide outpatient PT services to patients in their homes in the Gig Harbor, WA (and other nearby locations). This is outpatient therapy delivered to the patient's home, NOT typical home health. As a physical therapist, your job is fully centered around helping others. Often we find that PTs feel burnout and exhaustion from their career path. There has to be a better way, and it takes technology, community, and equitable compensation.
We offer flexibility, work-life balance and pay daily
Therapists succeed when they are given the freedom and independence to do what they do best. That’s why our model allows you to choose when you want to see patients during any hours/days of the week. Luna enables you to decide. Do you need a full schedule of patients, or just to supplement your standing clinic hours? Luna offers the platform to create just what you need.
We provide competitive compensation, Concierge service, and technology you won’t get anywhere else
Alongside competitive compensation, regular bonuses, and instant payment, we've developed support and technology with the physical therapist's well-being at the top of our minds. From safety, cancellations, and billing, to finding the patient's home or facility; unique issues can make the independent therapist's job more challenging than expected.
Built for PTs and their well-being
- No productivity standards
- More work = more earnings
- Enjoy increased autonomy with unmatched support
- Eliminate burnout and reclaim your love for the profession!
Reimagining a tech-enabled physical therapy experience
- Luna Auto-Charting automates the time-consuming process of documentation
- Luna's Safety Shield for a convenient and safe experience for our PTs
- Luna Exercises to deliver an integrated care experience by prescribing and monitoring workouts via the Luna app
- Geofencing technology to match patients based on your specialty and location (within 30 minute drive)
- Instantly receive payments that are direct deposited and visible in-app!
- State-specific PT license
- Reliable, personal transportation for therapists practicing outside city centers
- 1+ years of experience
- Liability insurance
Join the Lunaverse!
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Per diem
- Benefits: Flexible Scheduling, Referral Program
- Medical specialties: Geriatrics, Home Health, Neurology, Orthopedics, Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine, Sports Medicine
- Schedule: Choose your own hours
- Work Location: On the road
We value safety and trust even when mistakes occur. We prioritize open and purposeful communication, addressing concerns early and often. We apply creative and innovative efforts aimed at enabling the success of our patients, therapists, physicians, partners, and team members.
We prioritize persistence even over immediate success. We understand that continuous effort often leads to greater long-term achievements. We empower each other to make decisions, and approach our goals deliberately and holistically.
We prioritize fewer high-impact goals over lots of low-impact goals. We are decisive, yet keep an open-mind. We assume positive intent, and hold one another accountable. We know that the details matter, and take ownership in solutions that prioritize the patient and therapist experience.
Become 1% Better, Every Day
We value continual growth over the professional "comfort zone." We have a culture of curiosity and an obsession for constant improvement. We believe there's always a better way to do things. We celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024