"Genesis10 is seeking a Systems Engineer: I (Junior) for a contract with our client in Laurel, MT. 70% Remote.Job Description:
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support end user technology in Laurel, MT. Position will be part of the IT Infrastructure team that offices out of the Laurel Refinery. You must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to work in both a team environment and on self-directed tasks are essential.Key Responsibilities:
Required Basic Qualifications:
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide excellent customer service to all levels of end users.
- Perform system upgrades and hardware replacements.
- Provide End User Computing engineering and support services for managed systems.
- Process new hire IT onboarding and hardware break-fix.
- Maintain, and troubleshoot Windows desktop hardware, software, storage, and network connectivity issues.
- Process Incidents and Requests in ServiceNow ticket queue while following appropriate standard procedure documentation for resolution/fulfillment.
- Provide status updates to management and end-users for incidents.
- Support, develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to end user support.
- Recommend solutions to reduce problems or improve efficiencies, including new processes and technologies.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 0-1+ years of IT support to include one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (7, 10)
- Network connectivity and connection troubleshooting
- Understanding of file share permissions
- Printer setup and troubleshooting
- Remote PC administration and management
- Microsoft 365 to understand implications to End Users and Devices
- Imaging and hardware lifecycle management
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, or in a related field
- Certified in Dell\Microsoft technology support (or the ability to become certified)
- PowerShell Scripting, SCCM
- A+ Certification
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Work in manufacturing environment wearing appropriate PPE
Hourly W2 pay rate $25.00-$30.00
We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges. If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client. Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Behavioral Health Platform
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities availableFor multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Last updated on Oct 16, 2023