Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
The Streamlit Open Source team’s charter is to expand the capabilities of the Streamlit open source library to meet the growing needs of our users. Streamlit is an open source library for building data apps with a vibrant community. It lets you take a data analysis in a notebook or a SQL script and bring it straight to the web as a real, clickable interactive web app.
We are seeking a talented Engineering Manager for our Streamlit Open Source team in San Mateo, CA as we scale the team for the next phase of growth.
AS AN ENGINEERING MANAGER AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Set the strategic vision for your team and be accountable for team plans and deliverables
- Drive team projects from idea formulation, through design and implementation collaborating with partner teams
- Be able to shift resources across areas and projects to achieve execution goals and to respond to lessons from customer and production issues
- Provide strong technical leadership to the team with a focus on quality, performance, and scale
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation while also promoting practical decision-making
- Grow and build a strong, healthy, and diverse team by participating in all steps of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing
- Be responsible for the career development of your reports, providing continuous mentorship and coaching
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 10+ years hands-on software development experience, including significant experience in full stack software development.
- 5+ years of engineering management experience.
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, security, performance and scale.
- Strong experience driving company initiatives in collaboration with product managers, marketing, legal, etc.
- Proven track record of recruiting, hiring, leading and growing technical teams.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related majors, or equivalent experience.
Last updated on Oct 4, 2023