Full-Time Contract, National
CNIB invites you to build a career as unique as you! We are currently searching for a Coordinator, IT Application and Technology Training to join our team. The Coordinator, IT Application and Technology Training will work collaboratively to identify and assess application and technology resource training needs across the organizations. The successful candidate will be responsible for curating appropriate resources and promote the consumption of those resources through internal communications. Also, the Coordinator, IT Application and Technology Training will provide training and lunch-and-learn events to ensure there are no barriers to accessing the resources staff require to be effective in their work.
Your impact at CNIB
- Identify training and development needs through training needs analysis.
- Develop new training programs and enhance existing training programs to improve engagement, adoption, and use of technology within the organization.
- Ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintain knowledge of new methods and techniques for technology training, and training requirements applicable to the organization.
- Stay apprised of changes and improvements to relevant technologies deployed and used by staff so that updated resources can be provided in a timely manner.
- Conduct or facilitate required and recommended training.
- Track and report on training program performance using KPIs.
- Ensure that training milestones and goals are met as prioritized by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand a client brief and feedback.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Proven experience coaching or training corporate and or assistive technologies.
- Advanced use of screen reader technology with ability to communicate in laymen’s terms as well as document easy to follow instructions.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum three (3) years of corporate experience in computer or information services in similar environment / function.
- Proven experience in training delivery or training resource development.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with accessible technologies used with modern technical applications will be considered an important asset.
- Salesforce certification is considered an asset.
- JAWS or ZoomText certification from Freedom Scientific is considered an asset.
- Microsoft Office365 certification is considered an asset.
- Occasional travel may be required for professional development, seminars, or other information sessions.
- Personal or professional experience relating to blindness and sight loss is considered an asset.
- Personal or professional experience working with assistive technology and/or accessible environments is considered an asset.
CNIB is committed to creating and fostering an inclusive culture and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, including but not limited to Indigenous peoples, women, candidates with disabilities, and candidates of colour. We strongly encourage applications from applicants with sight loss. Direct lived experience would be a definite asset. We're excited to review your application!
Please note: while we invite applications from all interested and qualified applicants, we are unable to follow-up with every applicant. Closing date: July 27, 2022.