Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
Who You Are
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow engineers, managers, designers, user researchers, executives, customers and inspire them to do their best.
You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You take pride in your craft and are passionate about continuously improving both what we deliver and how we deliver our products to the customers. You take ownership of all the aspects of software design and architecture deliverables you are working on.
You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.
What You Will Do
- Mentor and train other team member on design techniques, systems architecture and coding standards
- Architect microservices, and RESTful APIs for TetraScience Platform deployed on AWS
- Build the next generation of our Connectors that can handle high scale and integrate with partner applications
- Deliver a top quality product following the agile software development methodology
- Partner with the product management team to take the vision and ideas and turn them into reality
What You Have Done
- 5+ years of experience developing and launching products in a Cloud and/or Enterprise environment.
- Proficient in Node, Python, and web-scale technologies
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment
- Hands on experience in AWS and Micro-services / Containerization technologies
- Fast and efficient learner and worker
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Windows technologies and Science is a plus
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position