About Security Bank
We're one of the Philippines’ leading universal banks. Over the years, we received various awards and accolades for being one of the most stable in the banking industry.
As Security Governance Manager, you will ensure that the department members with security duties and responsibilities across the SBF are aligned and driving toward the desired organizational control objectives and consistent methods and solutions
How you'll contribute
- Ensure the development, dissemination, implementation, review and updating of security policies, processes, standards, strategy, framework, flowcharts, roadmap, and blueprints are aligned to the company’s own business risks and threat models including the applicable legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Perform cybersecurity governance and create an architecture that ensure SBF’s security programs are aligned with business objectives and compliant with regulations and standards to ensure the security and protection of internet-connected systems such as hardware, software and data from cyberthreats
- Drive cross-organizational collaboration and teamwork in integrating information security controls into business processes and operations through an information security program and risk management process
- Ensure that an enterprise-wide information security risk assessment is conducted within the context of the organization, implementation of risk register and treatment plans, development of metrics, and its periodic monitoring and measurement
- Ensure information and cybersecurity vulnerabilities and control gaps are properly documented and periodically assessed and analyzed to maintain risk to an acceptable level
- Seek out and implement process improvements intended to simplify and improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and relevance of information security management systems across the organization including enhancement of security controls to address security weaknesses or failures encountered
- Manage the resolution and escalation of issues, incidents, and concerns of department members and ensure timely escalation to the Department Head regarding critical or sensitive issues
- Responsible for strategic creation of departmental vision, culture, performance standards as well as overseeing its implementation and adoption driving employee engagement
- Lead the periodic conduct of information security governance review meetings and reports to management
- Act as a point of contact between Information Security Department and other internal and external stakeholders for matters related to information security management
- Oversee the review and refresh of the information security governance collaterals such as but not limited to documented policies, standards, strategies, programs, awareness campaigns, checklists, metrics, etc
- Collect feedback from stakeholders periodically to drive service improvements and security enhancements
- Ensure the inclusion and implementation of appropriate security controls in the design and development of new projects and/or key changes and the conduct of vetting processes to ensure adequate mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Oversees the recruitment, development, improvement, and retention of critical talents in Information Security Department
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSIT, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 5 yrs experience relevant experience from Banking/Lending Companies/Fintech
- Experience working in security at a Financial Technology Company or similar environment.
- Leadership skills to drive large-scale complex programs with high collaboration and leadership.
- Knowledge of industry standards such as but not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO27001, AWS Best Practice, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and Data Privacy Act.
Last updated on Jun 3, 2023