Skit.ai is the leading conversational Voice AI platform in the accounts and receivables (ARM) industry, enabling collection agencies to streamline and accelerate revenue recovery. Skit.ai's Compliant, Configurable, and Easy-to-deploy Conversational Voice AI platform is enabling enterprises to automate nearly one million consumer conversations weekly.
Skit.ai has been recognised by Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2021 and has been awarded several award recognitions, including Disruptive Technology of the Year 2022 by CCW; Stevie Bronze Winner 2022 by The International Business Awards; Gold Globee CEO Awards 2022; and Startup of the Year in Artificial Intelligence 2021 by Entrepreneur India. Skit.ai is headquartered in New York City, NY. Learn more at Skit.ai.
Our team of engineers and researchers work on building our advanced goal oriented speech conversational systems for large scale enterprises. Our work goes beyond run-of-the-mill voicebots by exploiting
features and behaviors that come from a deep understanding of human-machine spoken conversations.We believe in open innovation and you can check out our work on github here, and our tech website here. You can also follow our tech handle on twitter to know what we are up to these days.
About the role:
We are looking for a lead ML Engineer in the field of Natural/Spoken Language Understanding (NLU/SLU) to lead product development at Skit. This person will be working on problems related to spoken dialog systems. The tech involves using LLMs, ASRs, TTS, etc. to handle complex goal directed conversations.
You will be working with Product Managers and Engineers to design, build, and deliver ML models and capabilities for our voicebot product..
- Formulate and design ML capabilities of our stack with special focus on SLU.
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new conversational capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organise regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- 4+ years of product development experience in industry, preferably in NLP and SLU.
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools from theoretical and practical aspects of computer science. This includes, but is not limited to, probability, statistics, learning theory, algorithms, software architecture, programming languages, etc.
- Good programming skills and ability to work with programs at all levels of a finished Machine Learning product. We prefer language agnosticism since that exemplifies this point.
- Git portfolios and blogs are helpful as they let us better evaluate your work.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in CS or other technical fields.
- 4+ years of experience in Machine Learning positions in industry or academia.
This policy explains:
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we use that information; and
- How to access and update that information.
Types of information we collect
This policy covers the information you share with Skit (Cyllid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or may be looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Details of how you heard about the position you are applying for;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
How we use information we collect
Your information will be used by Skit for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Skit;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable;
- Making improvements to Skit's application and/or recruitment process including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023