RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
- CRM Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive CRM strategy that strengthens customer relationships and improves brand loyalty.
- Customer Segmentation: Identify and segment customers based on behaviours, needs and characteristics to personalize communications and offers.
- Automation and Tools: Implement effective CRM systems and tools to automate processes, collect relevant data and analyze performance.
- Multichannel Communication: Create and manage effective communication campaigns through various channels, including email, SMS, push notifications, social media and others.
- Data Analysis: Use data and metrics to evaluate the performance of CRM strategies, adjust approaches as necessary and provide insights to the leadership team.
- Customer Experience: Collaborate with other teams to ensure that the customer experience is consistent and exceptional across all touchpoints.
- Team Management: Recruit, train and lead a team of CRM professionals, fostering a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Segmentation and Personalization: Knowledge of tools that allow advanced segmentation and personalization of communications, such as Dynamic Yield or Optimizely.
- Reports and Dashboards: Ability to create customized reports and dashboards to monitor the performance of CRM strategies, using tools such as Tableau, Power BI or native CRM platform tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Administration, or related field. Master's / Postgraduate / MBA is a plus;
- Expert in customer segmentation, process automation, multi-channel communication and data analysis;
- Experience in leading CRM strategies;
- Experience and knowledge of a well-structured CRM;
- In-depth knowledge of CRM trends and best practices;
- Experience with CRM tools and platforms, such as Leanplum;
- Analytical skills to interpret data and develop actionable insights;
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop teams;
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and strategic skills, as well as a good facility for dealing with more senior stakeholders;
- Fluent Spanish or English would be a plus.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion at RecargaPay
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.
Last updated on Sep 19, 2023