Life Technology: Life Technology platform is focused on technologies that enhance and improve everyday life, particularly in the areas of health, sustainability, and comfort.
Climate Control: Embracing comfort and sustainability in homes and commercial spaces. We specialise in hydronic valves and control systems that deliver warmth, comfort, and energy efficiency. From cosy residence to bustling commercial building, we create the perfect environment while reducing energy consumption.
We are seeking a thermostatic control Product Management Specialist to join our team. As a Product Category Manager, you will be supporting the growth of a specific product category through strategic product planning within our organization. Your primary goal is to drive growth and increase market share through strategic product planning. This position is a first entry before becoming the Product Category Manager after successful performance of the junior role.
- Category Strategy: Supporting the development of the category strategy aligned with the company objectives. Identify market opportunities, assess competitive landscape, and define target customer segments.
- Product range: Determine the product offering within the category to meet customer needs and maximize sales growth and profitability. Conduct market research, gather customer feedback, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new product opportunities and improve existing offerings.
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis: Stay up to date with market trends, customer preferences, and competitor activities. Conduct regular market research, analyse customers insights, and benchmark against competitors to identify opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Sales Performance Monitoring: Monitor sales performance metrics, revenue, profitability, and market share, and support the development of product strategies to achieve and exceed targets. Analyse sales data, identify trends, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Marketing and Promotions: Collaborate with the marketing team to implement effective marketing campaigns and product launches. Provide guidance on product positioning, messaging, and target audience.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Technical, Engineering degree, preferable in Mechatronic or Mechanic.
- Experience as an Application Engineer or Product Management or Project Management.
- Experience in the HVAC Industry is required.
- Understanding of product lifecycle management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset, with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and experienced in working in a cross matric organisation.
- Familiarity with relevant industry trends and market dynamics in thermostatic control category and in the European market.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to frequently travel.
Last updated on Oct 23, 2023