Intelligent Change is a globally recognized brand that has garnered widespread acclaim for its innovative products and unwavering commitment to personal development. With an extensive range of offerings, including the renowned Five Minute Journal, Intelligent Change has solidified its position as a leader in empowering individuals to lead happier and more intentional lives. According to Forbes, the Five Minute Journal is "a simple yet powerful tool that can transform your mindset and daily routine." Intelligent Change’s products are routinely featured in major publications like The New York Times and The Guardian.
Joining the Intelligent Change team means becoming part of a brand that is synonymous with quality, personal transformation, and exceptional customer experiences. With a global impact and a dedication to empowering individuals worldwide, Intelligent Change inspires and motivates people to embrace gratitude, self-reflection, and positive mindset shifts.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Take 100% Responsibility
- Be Solution Oriented
- Gratitude and Positivity
- Growth Mindset
- Have Fun
- Deliver Value
- Transparency & Feedback
- Under Promise, Over Deliver
- Treat Others How You Want To Be Treated
- Be Humble
The Operations team is a key function in delivering the products our customers know and love. We work end to end with key internal stakeholders, plus our factories, freight providers, and 3PL partners to ensure the smooth flow of goods and optimal inventory management across all of our geographies. We work closely with the Product Development Team to deliver new products to market, and we own demand and supply planning to ensure that all of our vendors and retailers have inventory to sell, whilst keeping tight controls on landed costs.
We are looking for an Operations and Planning Analyst to improve our business and inventory forecasting and planning. Your priorities will include ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained across all SKUs and regions, product life cycle assessments, analyzing and reducing our freight and supply chain costs, and assessing and monitoring our performance on key Supply Chain KPIs.
- Monitor inventory levels, identify discrepancies or shortages, and coordinate with relevant teams to plan stock replenishment.
- Analyze and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to logistics operations, such as order fulfillment rates, inventory turnover, and COGs and landed costs.
- Analyze product and product category sales performance to make recommendations on product life cycle management.
- Analyze data to evaluate subcontractor performance. Your analysis will inform subcontractor/ carrier performance management initiatives.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of inventory planning systems and software, ensuring accurate data entry and efficient processes.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects, such as vendor evaluation and selection, route planning, and cost reduction.
- Communicate and coordinate with transportation partners to schedule pickups, track shipments, and resolve any issues or delays.
- Plan and track inbound shipments, ensuring accurate documentation, compliance with customs regulations, and timely delivery.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, identifying opportunities to streamline processes, reduce costs, and enhance overall logistics efficiency.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices in logistics and eCommerce operations, applying knowledge to improve processes and maintain compliance.
(Intelligent Change is an agile and fast moving company, so while the above is an indication of the role profile at present, its scope may evolve over time. We believe strongly in supporting our team members to develop and grow with the company.)
- You are experienced with inventory planning and demand forecasting, whether using a platform/ERP, or excel/sheets.
- You have experience in managing fulfillment and logistics operations for a consumer goods/retail company.
- You are excellent with data analysis tools such as excel, SQL, Power BI. You are able to independently capture and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution.
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- You have strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- You possess a data-driven mindset, utilizing analytics and key performance indicators to track progress and make informed decisions that improve the customer experience and optimise our cost lines.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU ALSO
- Have experience building metrics and MBRs/WBRs (Monthly/Weekly Business Reviews).
- Are comfortable owning and negotiating high value supplier contracts, and managing the relationships required to ensure a high level of service provision.
- Have a demonstrated ability to own and manage budget lines, optimizing costs and driving operational efficiencies.
- Are familiar with e-commerce platforms, particularly Amazon and Shopify, and understanding of their fulfillment capabilities and capacity to integrate with other third party providers.
- You have knowledge of shipping processes and experience in managing 3PL relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Previous experience (2+ years) in a logistics or supply chain function, preferably in an ecommerce or retail environment.
- Strong understanding of supply chain and logistics processes, including order fulfillment, inventory management, and transportation.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations for process improvements.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving mindset, with a proactive and solution-oriented approach to challenges.
Working at Intelligent Change can accelerate your career as you will have the ability to lead and build a business directly with the founders. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive in our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us, some of which include:
- Competitive compensation of £33,000 - £38,000 DOE
- Summer 4 day work week (August)
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid work structure - office days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Weekly team lunches
- Optional Book Clubs and Lunch & Learn meets
Last updated on Jan 31, 2024