Are you ready for the best destination of your career?
Spotnana is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. With over $115M in funding from top tier investors, including ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group, we are tackling the hardest problems the travel industry has to offer and we need your help.
Culture is always fluid. It evolves as a business grows, along with the people who drive it forward. We seek people who have different perspectives, but shared values. Before you embark on this journey, quickly check in on whether you are aligned with our company values:
- Obsessed with Customer Needs: We earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by solving their problems.
- Do the Impossible: We solve tough problems through innovation and are inspired by unprecedented challenges.
- Build Globally, Serve Locally: We embrace a global mindset and celebrate diversity as we serve customers around the world.
- Act Like Owners: We constantly find problems to solve. Decisions are not made in isolation. We work hard, work smart, and work together.
- Constantly Change, Learn & Evolve: We flourish by adapting quickly to new challenges and by learning from everyone around us. Building something new is not always glamorous work. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and evolve.
- Respect Above All: We are humble and treat others with the same respect we desire for ourselves. Our work culture is a safe environment where everyone is open to feedback and new ideas.
What You'll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Be responsible for sourcing and developing candidate pipelines
- Interview candidates, update them throughout the process and negotiate compensation
- Set hiring managers' expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm with hiring managers' to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search
- Develop recruitment advertising and employment branding strategies
- Partner with regular and sourcing recruiters and hiring managers to create sourcing strategies and processes to identify, evaluate, and recommend top-performing technical experts
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards/colleges etc.
- Screen candidate's resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Suggest creative changes, improvements, and approaches concerning the sourcing strategy to ensure quality hires based on talent and cultural fit
- 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle or technical recruiting roleProven experience in building technology leadership teams at fast paced, high growth, global tech companies
- Successful track record in hiring niche, high value roles such as Directors, Staff Engineers & Principal Engineers
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience in sourcing from various channels (job portal, social media & employee referral).
- Experience with different ATS and sourcing tool
- Experience in candidate assessment and management.
- Ability to build & analyze reports.
- Worked on multiple skills/roles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in mid-senior level hiring.
- Have strong candidate interviewing skills.
- Understanding of recruitment process & systems.
- Able to solve challenging hiring situations through market data & intelligence
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.
Last updated on Sep 22, 2023