The Assistant Branch Manager will assist the Branch Manager in providing leadership to the bank through efficient daily operations in all areas of banking service.
- Assists manager in efforts to reach profit, performance, and customer service goals.
- Oversees banking services, especially customer service, to ensure excellence; contacts or assists customers and prospective customers.
- Reviews and manages staffing procedures, ensuring that staff assignments and responsibilities are reasonable, and that salary structure is equitable.
- Coordinates communication with branch staff.
- Works to meet branch performance standards including operating loss control, bank secrecy, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversees and assists with the preparation of all branch reports for approval by manager.
- Attends and participates in periodic staff meetings.
- Manages branch operations when manager is absent.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Korean.
- Bechelors degree in related field or equivalent banking industry experience.
- At least one year of branch experience.
- Excellent math and accounting skills.
- Excellent personal and professional leadership skills.
- Understanding of banking regulatory matters and procedures for proper operation.
- Ability to perform various banking procedures and operations.
- Ability to remain professional and composed under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software programs.
Target Compensation: 55-70k/yr. •
Last updated on Jul 13, 2023