The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
📄 JOB DESCRIPTION
Today we are looking for a .Net Core Back-End Developer to join the Member Lifecycle Team (within the Offer Discovery tribe).
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products;
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done;
- Write technical documentation;
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed;
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications;
- Respect the production deadlines;
- Review the legacy code in order to avoid the production bugs;
- Troubleshooting, incident management, product monitoring.
👉 MUST HAVE skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Hands-on experience with C# and .Net Core;
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB & Postgresql) databases;
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge;
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests;
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services;
- You are an agile follower and open source contributor;
- You have experience coordinating small teams of developers;
- You are result and product-oriented;
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity.
👉 NICE TO HAVE skills
- Variable bonus;
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- Flexible Office with up to 3 days at home.
- 1️⃣ 30-minute HR Screen with a Veepeeᵀᵉᶜʰ Recruiter
- 2️⃣ General Technical exchange
- 3️⃣ Technical exchange with a Tech Lead
- 4️⃣ Team Interview
We are convinced that it is up to you to define the way you work, develop yourself, and progress. At Veepee we guarantee that you can just be yourself! For the service of diversity and inclusion, Veepee is committed to reviewing all applications received on an equal basis.
- 🔗COMPANY For more information about our ecosystem: https://careers.veepee.com/en/home-page-en/
❓ WHO WE ARE
Veepeeᵀᵉᶜʰ is a part of Veepee and one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.veepee.com/en/
Last updated on Oct 11, 2023