Site Reliability Engineer 1 year Jersey City, NJ $80/hr w2 + $7/hr referral fee to you Client : Banking Skills : Java, AWS, Terraform, Python, Telemetry tooling.
Submission format please complete in full: First Middle Last Name
- As a Senior Lead Site Reliability Engineer at JPMorgan Chase, within our Global Technology Infrastructure team you will be in a hands-on SRE/DevOps role making substantial direct and contributions in terms of coding, automation, design, and improvement of the engineering process as well as providing technical leadership to establishing SRE for a modern clod-based tech platform of shared micro-services and finance applications.
- You'll join a strong team of engineers passionate about engineering excellence and focused on building a modern suite of micro-services and cloud applications used in Global Finance to support critical business processes. Coming in with passion for and an understanding of the importance of SRE, modern SDLC, engineering excellence practices and CI/CD is imperative.
- You'll be often working with and sharing ideas, information, and innovation with our global team of engineers from all over the world.
- Advanced knowledge in site reliability culture and principles with demonstrated ability to implement site reliability within an application or platform
- Advanced knowledge and experience in observability such as white and black box monitoring, service level objectives, alerting, and telemetry collection using tools such as Grafana, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Datadog, Splunk, etc.
- Experience in SRE engineering role for supporting highly available production systems in cloud environments (public and / or private)
- Experience with design and implementation of DevOps/
OR Pay Rate:
Skill Highlights- please indicate the # of years on each of the following skills:
- Telemetry tooling.
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Last 4 of SSN:
MM/DD of birth:
Last updated on Jul 26, 2023