Built around our mission, we started AG more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Taking a bunch of pills and capsules is hard on the stomach and hard to keep up with. To help each of us be at our best, we developed a better approach to providing your body with everything it needs for optimal performance. 75 vitamins, minerals, whole-food sourced superfoods, probiotics, and adaptogens in one convenient daily serving. That’s it.
Our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health. Occasionally we create new products, but we never make anything new just to sell you on more.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for an experienced, highly organized and collaborative Senior Manager, Retention for our UK team, to establish an excellent customer retention programme in the UK and own our customer churn and LTV metrics.
We are looking for somebody who will immediately embrace Athletic Greens’ experimentation mindset and continually test and iterate. Reporting to the VP, Growth - UK, this role works cross-functionally to holistically own our customer retention and development strategies, including lifecycle marketing across all channels. The role will be working in a fast-paced, analytical yet creative environment that offers the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business and team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own our end-to-end customer journeys and the respective KPIs, including churn, rebill and LTV.
- Establish excellent lifecycle marketing programmes, utilising channels such as email, SMS, direct mail and telemarketing, across all stages of the customer journey, including prospecting, onboarding, ongoing retention and development, conversion to subscription, refer a friend, winback.
- Evaluate customer behavior and segmentation to formulate recommendations on the lifecycle roadmap. Understand specific customer needs by segment, acquisition channel, and channel preference.
- Establish ongoing A/B testing strategies in order to continue to optimise commercial metrics
- Collaborate with the global Retention team and customize a UK market lifecycle roadmap, with programs and campaigns that improve NPS, increase retention, and increase LTV
- Test and iterate programs at key inflection points, such as subscriber onboarding, retention, and winback
- Partner with the MarTech team on marketing technology requirements that can assist with churn prevention and subscription re-activation
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that address pain points and support the customer journey across our various personas; deliver the right message to the right people.
- Analyze customer data and behavior to identify opportunities for segmentation and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with our Brand team to ensure our content always aligns with our brand initiatives and positioning while informing the organization about what is working across performance creative.
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. customer happiness, customer strategy) to align on customer engagement goals and ensure a seamless customer experience.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing, with a proven track record of reducing churn and driving customer retention.
- Experience with DTC subscription/recurring revenue businesses strongly preferred
- ‘Start up mentality’ - happy to use experience to deliver excellence as an individual contributor first and foremost.
- Prior work experience in the UK market preferred, including strong understanding of GDPR, PECR and other relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of data-driven DTC lifecycle programs from ideation to execution
- Experience in deploying sophisticated segmentation and trigger-based campaigns across multiple channels
- Knowledge and experience with marketing automation and engagement tools (e.g. Klaviyo) and other tools (e.g., Tableau, GA, etc)
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and data analysis to inform marketing strategy.
- Strong critical thinking skills. You can identify opportunities, anticipate challenges and gaps, and contingency plan accordingly.
- Solution-oriented with proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability in managing time and tasks associated with fast-paced organization.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for outcomes while prioritizing and juggling multiple projects.
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive compensation and performance incentive plans.
- A 100% remote working environment (excluding Laboratory positions), which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- Paid Holidays, company-wide Mental Health days, and an Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Department and team-wide meetups for optimal collaboration.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring AG to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
- Access to AG1 product and swag items.
- Professional growth & development opportunities.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Talent team to insert benefits for external job posting. Please leave this blank.
Last updated on Oct 6, 2023