Ekran System, Inc.
is a leader in the field of Insider Threat Management solutions, and was established in 2013. Since then, we have grown into an international company with our headquarters in Newport Beach (California), offices in Europe, and partners all over the world. Our product (Ekran System®) now has over 1,000 customers in 43 countries.
We invite you to apply for our Marketing Manager position.
You will promote a well-known and fast-growing product, which is used for complex corporate cybersecurity in the B2B sector. This is a great opportunity to show your strong marketing skills in a competitive niche in Tier 1/2 countries, with promotions in different languages. Your tasks will also involve working closely with leading analytics agencies such as Gartner, Forrester, etc.
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks that will help you develop and demonstrate your professional qualities and reveal your potential to the fullest, to become a real expert on the international level.
About the product
Ekran System® is a universal insider threat protection platform which combines three essential insider security controls: user activity monitoring, access management, and identity management. The product includes a wide-variety of technologies, is used by customers worldwide, and is currently at an active stage of development.
Details are available on our website: https://www.ekransystem.com
- Carrying out marketing analysis
- Crafting a powerful story that will resonate well with our ideal customer profile and buyer personas across a variety of marketing channels
- Identifying key areas for improvement in digital assets (website, landing pages, automation flows, etc.) and coordinating key indicators to carry out interventions
- Proactively identifying growth hacks and areas of opportunity to supercharge the channel growth
- Driving product messaging and positioning
- Creating, owning and driving lead generation strategies
- Creating and executing a digital marketing strategy to generate sales leads
- Leading and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Increasing website engagement using different tools such as videos, case studies, white papers, blog posts, etc.
- Devising tactics to drive traffic to the company website, tracking conversion rates, and making continuous improvements
- Collaborating on effective content marketing strategies, maintaining a content distribution calendar around the product, and continuously optimizing it for better results
- Optimizing and continuously improving the website based on the latest SEO standards
- Carrying out email marketing campaigns from content creation to campaign automation and analysis
- A strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills and the ability to draw key insights from data to make key marketing decisions.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with all parts of the inbound marketing process
- Experience in creating a flow of customers through inbound channels for B2B/SaaS companies
- Practical knowledge of working with various digital marketing channels: SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social and online media, video, and content
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines, and handling several projects at a time, while paying high attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English (Upper Intermediate or higher)
- Result-oriented, with a positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude
Nice to have:
- Product launch experience on new markets (pitch deck, ICP)
- Work with G2, etc.
- Publications in online media, blogs
Perks & benefits:
- Online interview process
- Work in a demanding industry (cybersecurity)
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Career development and professional growth
- Flexible work hours, and working remotely (optional)
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Benefits package (including paid vacation and sick leave)
- Health insurance
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, training courses, sharing knowledge, etc.)
- Work in a professional international team with great experience
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.