The InProduction team has spent the better part of the last decade combining the best seating and staging companies into a one-stop shop for most of what is needed to produce an event. Starting with SGA Production Services, we added and integrated T&B Equipment, CommuniLux Productions, Nussli U.S., and Seating Solutions to become today’s InProduction. These acquisitions have allowed InProduction to evolve into the largest provider of temporary seating, staging, structures, and scenic production for the United States events industry.
As an InProduction employee, you are central to our sustained growth and success. We offer a rewarding career in a fast paced and exciting environment. Our employees demonstrate our core values in safety and quality every day while working to provide top notch service to our client partners. Whether working in the field, yard, warehouse, or office, InProduction offers a future with huge growth potential.
Come join us! Check out our web page https://inproduction.net/welcome/
As a Professional Sports Scaffolding Laborer at InProduction, here is what you can expect:
- Daily Routine of scaffolding structures at some fascinating professional venues like football and soccer stadiums, baseball fields, tennis courts, golf courses, hockey rinks, and racetracks for example. You can expect to see much of the work we completed while watching a game or event on tv.
- Crews which you will be assigned to will be no more than 5 employees and will travel from job to job together as a crew.
- Full Time, Consistent and Year-Round Work without having to wonder when or if the next assignment is coming.
- Work Environment is generally outdoors so you will be in the sun and fresh air while building.
- Overnight Travel will be the routine and you can be away from home for 90+ days at a time.
- Travel Accommodations and hotel lodging will be arranged and provided by InProduction. We stay two crew members to a room. Hotel rooms will usually have small kitchens so you can prepare meals.
- Benefits are available to you and your eligible family members such as medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. When eligible you will have paid vacation, paid holidays, and great opportunity for weekly overtime.·
- Growth and Opportunity to grow your construction skills which may provide an opportunity to become a Crew Lead, a Foreman, Project Manager, or wherever else it leads you.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and breakdown scaffolds, install ladders, walkways and handrails
- Assist in the safe and efficient installation/removal of equipment in accordance with project specific plans and layouts
- Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly
- Clean and prepare construction sites, including removing debris and materials
- Load and unload equipment and materials form truck and vehicles
- Study plans and equipment lists prior to on-site installation
- Ensure appropriate safety measures are followed; including wearing and use of safety equipment
- Maintain fall protection requirements while erecting / dismantling scaffolds
- Make sure that tools and equipment are cleaned and maintained properly at the end of each shift
- Ensure full client satisfaction in relation to the quality of service and finished product within planned time schedules
- Other duties as required
- Background Check and Drug screening required
- Valid driver's license preferred, with good driving record.
- Familiar with basic hand tools, drills, saws, hammers, etc.
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Creative problem solver with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting to achieve company goals
- Able to lift-up to 75Ibs
- Candidate should be able read and understand basic safety instructions
- Candidates from a Scaffolding, Carpentry, Construction, Laboring or Events background are preferred.
- Must be capable of working overtime
- Preferred but not required: Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish)
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Last updated on Jan 25, 2023