Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
A critical component for the success of our customers is ensuring their sales team consumes the content created for them. Mindtickle’s Learning Architect team helps our customers in this journey. We are looking to grow this team.
The Senior Instructional Designer role at Mindtickle goes beyond the traditional instructional design or content developer role. You would be expected to not only create content but to own the end-to-end project life-cycle including client management, story-boarding, visualization, content development & delivery.
So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d like to hear from you! (our office tea is pretty amazing!).
We as a team value and respect each other's opinions, perspectives, and contributions creating a safe and inclusive environment where diverse ideas are welcomed and considered. We work together, leveraging each other's strengths and expertise to achieve shared objectives while always seeking opportunities to collaborate, support one another, and share responsibilities. We feel safe to express ourselves, share ideas, and take risks without fear of negative consequences, encouraging innovation, fostering creativity, and enabling open and honest communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Structure, chunk, and/or recreate existing customer content into material suitable for bite-sized learning.
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools like PowerPoint, Camtasia, Goanimate, amongst others.
- Create project estimates and ensure timely delivery.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders owning the project right up to its delivery.
- Develop best practices on content creation for distributed and on-the-go sales teams.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing sales content to identify emerging patterns.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 5+ years’ experience as an Instructional Designer, Content Developer or Content Designer
- Possess advanced skills in needs analysis, storyboarding, scripting, and module production/development
- Have experience driving projects end-to-end with SMEs from analysis to final deployment
- Have hands on experience using PowerPoint
- Have experience building eLearning Solutions using any one of the authoring tools such as Camtasia, Articulate, Captivate, or Rise
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines, owning and driving projects from ideation to final deployment
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess experience with learning management systems
- Have pursued any Bachelor’s degree
- Have Instructional Design Certification (Preferred)
- Have experience in curriculum designing & learning consultancy (Preferred)
- Have exposure to multiple output formats (scorm, videos, job aids, etc.) (Preferred)
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Last updated on Aug 3, 2023