This position is responsible for managing the apartment complex sales activities including sales target achievement, customer acquisition, profitability, sales operations management as well as customer satisfaction.
- Work with GR and sales teams to define apartment complexes countrywide and build a database for all sales leads.
- Ensure conducting regular surveys to update complexes status whether it’s still under construction, done or with a competitor.
- Presenting offers to potential customers taking into account the ROI.
- Coordinate with the related departments to participate in tenders and to provide competitive offers for participated complexes.
- Identify and track sales prospecting opportunities.
- Manage the pricing offers methodology.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts by liaising with Legal Affairs as and when required.
- Build strong network and create personal report with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Generate revenue & user growth, enable achievement of customer acquisition, profit, and market share targets across apartment complex sales unit.
- Maintaining the highest customer satisfaction rate (end user or investor), communicating with clients regularly, maintaining full support to ensure all requests are handled effectively.
- Prevent customer (end-user) retention to avoid churn that have impact on revenue and user growth through direct contact with customer or with the investor as a part of the contract agreement.
- Recommend strategies and plans for upselling for the existing accounts to maximize the revenue.
- Ensure that investor is aligned with our user growth plan by stick to unit delivery date.
- Implement compound infrastructure through share plan and strategy with related stack holder inside company.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to the direct manager showing major updates related to compounds Business.
- archiving all documents, transaction and legal documents (soft and hard copy).
- Have a way of transportation to visit all governorates related to his region to collect task related.
Provide expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations.
BSc in Business Admin or any related field.
Last updated on Feb 21, 2023