Bitwave is an enterprise software company with the mission of bringing digital assets to enterprises.
Our platform and solutions
We’ve built an enterprise software platform that enables enterprises to meet their digital asset/cryptocurrency specific accounting, tax, treasury, and management obligations. In most situations our platform is a subledger processing millions of digital asset transactions and producing accounting and tax reporting that integrate with our client’s ERP. We also deliver solutions based on the diverse set of capabilities our platform offers to enable different use cases and situations our clients encounter.
Our platform and solutions are delivered to more than 200 clients today.
We are looking for a candidate that uniquely combines:
(a) Functional Expertise
(b) Product Management Expertise
(c) Enterprise (B2B) Software Experience
(e) Digital Asset Experience, Interest and/or Enthusiasm
- As a PM at Bitwave we'd ideally like you to (over time) choose/focus on one (or two) of three functional areas:
- (a) Core Services - Accounting, Tax and Treasury"
- (b) DeFi
- (c) Blockchain and Exchange Syncers and Data
- Experience across the finance function or within any of the following key finance functional areas: accounting, tax, treasury, AP, finance systems, data
- Significant Experience in a role with ownership of a product or portion of a product, including end to end management of the product development lifecycle from ideation through requirements, design, build, launch, post launch
- Significant Experience and repeated success coordinating between Engineers, Designers, Architects and Users to deliver a product/set of product features
- Significant Experience building out and routinely communicating roadmap for a product or a portion of a product
- Significant experience with product management methodologies (scrum, kanban etc) and associated tooling (e.g. Jira etc)
- Experience with periodic product feature release planning
- Experience supporting product marketing function with producing documentation and communications associated with features
- Experience gathering and incorporating customer feedback into the product development lifecycle
- Significant Experience with afore mentioned product management activities in a B2B context. (i.e. product used primarily by enterprise customers)
- Experience with ERPs or other finance systems (e.g. Oracle, NetSuite, Quickbooks) is a plus
- Experience in an enterprise SAAS context is a plus
- Experience with digital assets at a professional or personal level is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in product management capacity
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Design or related field. An advanced graduate degree is a plus
- Fintech or crypto company experience is required; strong crypto and DeFi knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated success and the desire to work in a tech start-up environment is required
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational and cross-functional execution