In our journey of creating transformative value for our clients, we are happy to announce that our two sister companies: Pyramid Consulting International – http://www.pyramidint.com and Enovio Consulting – https://www.enovio.com is in the process of merging. Our new company will be known as Pyrovio. In the interim, some of the talent we are looking for and the positions we are posting may be publicized under either brand although the final hire is for the same entity, Pyrovio.
This direct hire Project Controls Analyst position provides support to client Project Managers.
Travel to/from various project-related function may be required approximately 15% of the time.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support initial project setup following industry best practices & company policy; change management, cost reporting and control, planning and scheduling setup and control, and earned value tracking and reporting.
- Develop project schedule and cash flow/forecast plans in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Identify cost and schedule variances from objectives and recommend corrective action.
- Create, maintain, and update project schedules.
- Create, maintain, and update project financial forecasts that span the projects’ durations and are specific to quarterly and monthly intervals.
- Attend & support project and job kickoff, walk down, & lessons learned meetings.
- Participate in project status meetings, collect progress data, and revise the project plan as needed.
- Prepare and communicate project performance analysis, cost, forecasting, and schedule status reports using established industry standards and customized in house reporting products.
- Document, monitor, and communicate project milestones and risks with appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to the Project Controls department regarding internal upgrades to procedural efficiencies.
- Assist with other Project Management support tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Technology, Civil Engineering, other Engineering, Business Management, or Analytics
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Strong analysis skills with proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Primavera P6 is preferred
- Experience with other job-related software tools (example: SAP)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to effectively multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment
WE CURRENTLY HAVE JOB OPENINGS FOR THIS POSITION IN MULTIPLE STATES:
Ann Arbor, MI
Last updated on Oct 26, 2021