- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection and lubrication activities of the various equipment and machines as per the set schedule.
- Ensure quality of jobs done (adherence to timelines of schedules, minimal rework of jobs).
- Ensure that correct lubricant (grease / oil) is used at the right places as specified by OEM schedules.
- Daily inspection of lubricated equipment for the observation of leakages / change in temperatures/ spillages.
- Communicate the observations to his Supervisor.
- Ensure that the lubricant is not spilt on ground during oil replacements.
- Ensure the condition of breathers in lube sumps are in good condition.
- Ensure the lubricated sumps are in dust free condition.
- Participate in the other lubrication related activities such as replacement of Pumps & hoses of a hydraulic power pack, in case of requirement & work load.
- Carry out cleaning Inline filters & Return line filters as & when needed.
- Ensure proper adherence to equipment / machine handing over procedures - remove and make sure that all maintenance tools / material and personnel are cleared from the working site and the equipment is safe to resume operation before handing over to production / user department.
- Assure environmental compliance and clean plant operations
- Carry out all other duties as assigned to him by his superiors from time to time
- Arrange and ensure the readiness and availability of Grease pumps, Oil transfer pumps etc. in Oil room.
- Work effectively with the team to achieve the target in stipulated time to reduce the downtime.
- Ensure good housekeeping and cleanness of the work sites and the workshop and make sure that all left over material / scrap are removed and properly disposed.
- Ensures the compliance with safety rules, work permit system, good working practice, proper implementation of procedures, quality and environmental requirements and regulations.
- Shall participate in maintenance activities in any of the maintenance jobs in the Plant as may be decided by the DCZL management
10 Plus 2 school and Artisan certificate in Fitter
2 years of hands on experience in small to medium scale industry/ workshop in lubrication related jobs.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
Life Assurance •
Last updated on Jul 26, 2022