Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Develop code using the latest Java, Spring, and NO SQL technologies
- Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices
- Propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one solution is better
- Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
What You Know
- Must have 8-10 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Java-microservices – Java 8, Spring Boot, some messaging background preferably Kafka
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Azure.
- Proficient experience with SOA, Rest Services and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot,·Webflux, GraphQL/XAPI
- Experience with NoSQL DB(Cassandra/Maria/Mongo/Cosmos)
- Embody passion for new technology, open source, and continued skill development Experienced in GIT, SVN, or other distributed version control system
- Deep understanding of and experience in Java, design concepts, patterns, and coding standards
- Independent thinker who can identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Good communicator and team player
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Last updated on Sep 7, 2023