Our data engagement management team in Media.Monks Korea is looking for a Project Manager who creates a trusted advisor in client relationships using a consultative approach to manage projects and drive digital maturity roadmap in many global and Korean enterprises. You will be responsible for ensuring clients see value from their investments in data and analytics, and coordinating implementation across a range of resources to successfully deliver analytics initiatives.
We also welcome people looking for a career change and would like to dive into the exciting world of data and digital media consulting. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing development for this role.
You will be exposed to the wider industry and learn specific technical skills valuable to your career.
- Solving important client business problems using data. We identify and solve problems, then help implement a solution
- Nurturing long term client relationships and shaping data and digital marketing strategy and maturity
- Delivering value to clients by helping them use our solutions better
- Using thought leadership to influence our client’s marketing and business strategies
- Communicating the value of our work effectively
- Creating a sustainable source of revenue for Media.Monks by driving a pipeline of value adding projects and initiatives
- Ensure work delivered for clients is fit-for-purpose, high quality, and has business impact
- Managing multiple resources and individuals to deliver effectively.
- Creating a productive and healthy work environment for our engagement management team through careful process management.
We are looking for both junior and senior consultants/project managers. Based on your experiences and capabilities, you will get relevant project assignments and training where needed.
These are some of the qualifications and skills we look for. If you don’t have them all that’s fine - just highlight areas that you think are most relevant in your application.
Client facing responsibilities
- Project manage the implementation of clients’ analytics initiatives, and manage day to day relationship and delivery
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders demonstrating a keen understanding of their business and highlighting key opportunities and what Media.Monks can offer to establish true partnerships
- Coordinate a a delivery team of Solution Engineers, Data Scientists, Analysts and Platform Specialists to deliver complex solutions for clients
- Create actionable insights through data and help your clients improve their marketing initiatives
- Establish standard process for client’s digital properties to set up, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other behavior metrics
- Ensure all activities are linked to overall objectives
- Define and deliver a roadmap of high-value data initiatives and use cases to the client, and ensures the client sees positive ROI from their investment in data
- Presenting insights and findings from data to senior stakeholders, and driving actions from data
Business and commercial responsibilities
- Drive towards higher effective rate between client value and costs; build efficiencies into repeatable processes and scale globally and identify connections and opportunities to drive connectivity
- Work with the Product team to translate business requirements into new products; Work with Sales team to translate products into outbound opportunities; work with Account Management team to R&D and Commercialise products
- Proactively engage in finding new opportunities for the business using best practices and researching new innovations in the industry, business plans and strategies
- Educate Accounts, Sales, and Engineering teams on various analytics software to support fulfillment; train employees and offer platform expertise; define roadmap for long-term Customer Analytics needs
What you bring to it:
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Commerce, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Math, or Statistics/Economics are preferred.
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Google Cloud are highly valued.
- Proven experience in client facing roles is a must have, with demonstrated examples of Agile project management highly valued
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights.
- Experience and familiarity with digital marketing platforms across media buying (e.g. Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360, Google Ads, Facebook etc), testing and personalisation (e.g. Optimize 360, Optimizely), marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), web content (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore), ecommerce (e.g. Shopify, Magento) and UX/CX are all valued.
- Project management capabilities, and demonstrated experience managing large/complex projects
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans
The successful candidate will also be passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, growth-driven, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to help build a company up from an early stage.
What we offer:
- A detailed learning and development program to arm you with the necessary soft skills and knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem and kick-start your career.
- Job variety, meaningful work, and hands-on experience with iconic enterprise clients.
- International exposure to a global brand and team.
- The opportunity to work with leading minds in digital analytics, marketing and strategy in a nurturing and fun environment.
- Mentoring from senior leaders with diverse industry experience.
- A work family that cares about your health and well-being.
Must submit your resume in English!
Media.Monks is the purely digital operating brand of S4Capital plc that connects 8,600+ digital natives across one global team. We are united by a mission to shift industries forward and pave the path towards ambitious outcomes so our clients and our people can realize their full potential for growth. Our unified model combines solutions in media, data, social, platforms, studio, experience, brand and technology services to help our clients continuously reinvent themselves throughout increasingly rapid cycles of disruption. Our efforts to shape culture, build innovative technologies and unlock the future of growth have earned recognition from numerous esteemed panels: we maintain a constant presence on Adweek’s Fastest Growing lists (2019-22), regular recognition at Cannes Lions, inclusion in AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players (2020-23), the title of Webby Production Company of the Year (2021-23), a record number of FWAs, and have earned a spot on Newsweek’s Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces 2023. Together, these achievements solidify our experience in digital innovation, excellence in craft, and commitment to personal growth.
While we continue to grow our teams, please be mindful of fraudulent job postings and recruiting activities that may use our company name and information. Please be mindful to protect your personal information, especially your national identification number, and bank account information during a recruiting process. While Media.Monks may reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn, we will always ask applicants to apply through our website (https://media.monks.com/careers) and will never ask for payment or bank account information during the recruitment process.
Responsible for resourcing and implementing security controls for your teams processes and systems
Responsible that all your personnel apply information security in accordance with the established information security policy
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023