If you’re here, it’s because you’re looking for an exciting ride.
A ride that will fuel up your ambitions to take on a new challenge and stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
We’ll deliver a non-vanilla culture built on talent, where we work to amplify the impact on millions of people, paving the way forward together.
Not your usual app. We are the fastest-growing multi-category app connecting millions of users with businesses, and couriers, offering on-demand services from more than 170,000 local restaurants, grocers and supermarkets, and high street retail stores. We operate in more than 1500 cities across 25 countries. Every year, +200k merchants generate over 4B€ in sales through our platform and over 20M customers get their goods delivered in minutes.
Together we revolutionize the way people connect with their everyday needs, from delivering essentials to connecting our ecosystem of users through innovative solutions powered by technology. For us, every day is filled with purpose.
What makes our ride unique?
🤝 Our culture and strong values.
- We have an ‘’office-first’’ culture and we place collaboration at the center of everything we do!
- We have a non-vanilla personality and feedback mindset. We don’t shy away from difficult conversations - we see them as a gift!
- We work with high intensity and have fun along the way. We also celebrate the wins (a lot!).
- We celebrate diversity in all its forms and foster an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
💪Our career development philosophy.
- We are building a talent house of high performing teams and leaders. We invest in people who raise the bar and help others reach their full potential.
- We take ownership of our career development. We don’t believe in linear and predictable career paths - we create the job of our dreams!
- We embrace opportunities to move the needle and make an impact beyond our scope.
🤝Our commitment to being a force for good.
- Our platform is an important economic tool for millions of people (customers, partners, couriers) and we are taking action to amplify our positive impact.
- We invest in doing good by dedicating time and resources into social and environmental initiatives.
- We have the ambition of being DIB role models across the tech industry. We are creating environments, systems, and processes that provide equal opportunities, break biases, and empower our communities.
We have a vision: To give everyone easy access to anything in their cities. And this is where your ride starts.
As a Brand Specialist, you will be part of the Glovo Brand Ads team, which provides a suite of services designed to help some of the World’s top CPG brands grow their reach, engagement, and sales within the Glovo audience. You will work with the local marketing and sales POCs of top CPG Brands to define and execute Joint Business Plans across the markets (+25 countries).
- Own the relationship with 2/3 Top CPG brands in Romania
- Draft Joint Business Plans with some of the World’s top CPG Brands across 25+ countries (strategy, assortment, marketing investment)
- Coordinate the execution of the Joint Business Plans with the brands and Glovo local teams, ensuring impact across countries for the brands you support. Partner internally with key business areas (Qcommerce, Food, DataI, CRM…) to achieve to help brands to grow their business
- Marketing campaigns: Work on initiatives to generate traffic & sales by supporting the development, and execution of marketing campaigns across markets.
- Regularly audit and report key business metrics to brands, continually analyze the progress, and make sure targets are reached and new opportunities are identified across verticals & countries.
- Contribute to continuous enhancement and innovation of the team processes.
- Provide business advice to brands identifying key growth opportunities/improvement points.
- Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product assortment
- Availability: Support operational excellence within our vendor
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop, and make a difference
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE RIDE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in management, business administration, engineering, marketing
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in FMCG or digital background
- Analytical skills (SQL or Python is a plus)
- Planning, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly (Salesforce, Looker, Amplitude)
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- An empathetic, inclusive, and curious attitude
Individuals representing diverse profiles, encompassing various genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds, are less likely to apply for this role if they do not possess solid experience in 100% of these areas. Even if it seems you don't meet our musts don't let it stop you, we are all about finding the best talent out there! Skills can be learned, and embracing diversity is invaluable.
We believe driven talent deserves:
- 🌟 An enticing equity plan that lets you own a piece of the action.
- 💪 Top-notch private health insurance to keep you at your peak.
- 🍔 Monthly Glovo credit to satisfy your cravings with zero delivery fees on all Glovo orders!
- 💳 Cobee discounts on transportation, food, and even kindergarten expenses.
- 🏊 Discounted gym memberships to keep you energized.
- 🏖️Flexible time off (uncapped vacation days) , the freedom to work from home two days a week, and the opportunity to work from anywhere for up to three weeks a year!
- 👪 Enhanced parental leave, and office-based nursery.
- 🧠 Online therapy and wellbeing benefits to ensure your mental well-being.
- 📚 An external learning budget to fuel your thirst for knowledge and personal growth.
Here at Glovo, we thrive on diversity, we believe it enhances our teams, products, and culture. We know that the best ideas come from a mashup of brilliant diverse minds. This is why we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds - all genders, racial/diverse backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations and all other unique characteristics that make you YOU. We will encourage you to bring your authentic self to work, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels heard.
Feel free to note your pronouns in your application (e.g., she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
So, ready to take the wheel and make this the ride of your life?
Delve into our culture by taking a peek at our Instagram and check out our Linkedin and website!
Last updated on Oct 24, 2023