Solutions ArchitectUse your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in McLean, VA.
Job Number: 23-02057
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is one of the most technical roles and needs someone with a lot of breadth in technical knowledge and experience.
- This is not an administrative architect-like position.
- It is a Solution Architect that requires heavy technical knowledge and experience.
- The consultant needs to be excellent in verbal and written communication since a major part of their job is to lead discussions with the technical teams, business, leadership, executives, and vendors.
- Needs strong hands on experience with the key platforms (i.e. AWS, data center, networking, Salesforce, etc.), and is expected to perform hands on work in this role.
- Will be designing systems and solutions and will lead solution delivery.
- Will need to devise the solution and will not typically have someone to guide them.
- The consultant needs to be able to articulate design solutions through diagrams, documentation and verbally.
- Leads the development of architectural design patterns.
- Minimum 10 years hands-on experience establishing best practices and guidelines for innovating, selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within the enterprise, and a minimum 5 years of experience with system integration and Infrastructure Architecture in data center and Cloud technologies.
- 7 years leading solution design of several medium to large sized projects of moderate complexity, providing a baseline set of design artifacts for use by developers and engineers during construction.
- Knowledge of project management, SDLC methodology and DevOps, Agile and CI/CD practices and toolsets.
- Strong working knowledge of the following technology capabilities, sufficient to be able to understand the capabilities and limitations of each: Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Data Storage, Virtual Compute Services, Cloud Services (SaaS, IaaS & PaaS), High Availability / Disaster Recovery, Load Balancing, Proxy and Data Replication.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, analytical techniques, problem solving and ability to make recommendations to technical and leadership/executive levels.
- At least two of the following industry leading partner’s premier certifications (AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Salesforce).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Bachelor's Degree, Advanced Technology-focused Degree
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- The Open Group TOGAF 9
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
- Cisco Network Certifications
- VMware Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certifications
If interested, you may contact:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Last updated on Aug 9, 2023