Our client is an established, rapidly growing manufacturing company located in Lewis Center, Ohio. Our culture is one that inspires growth and encourages excellence within a family oriented environment. The Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for servicing and maintaining all manufacturing production equipment. The Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs on forming dies, thermal forming presses, tray erectors, and production support equipment. Performing tooling changeovers on production equipment as required; troubleshooting production technical issues; and strive to improve operational efficiencies.
Why you should join our client team:
- Excellent benefits including health, life, vision, dental and disability insurances
- Generous performance and attendance bonuses
- 401(K) Plan with superior company contributions
- Generous amounts of Paid Time Off
- 11 paid company holidays
- Four nine hour days and a half day Friday (2:00pm 11:30pm, Mon Thurs. & 10:00am 2:00pm Friday)
- NO weekend work, overtime available on a voluntary basis
- Annual steel toe shoe and prescription safety glasses allowance
- Pay increases earned based on your individual performance improvements and proven increased value to the company.
Qualifications of ideal candidates:
- Maintain and prepare production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; coordinating and managing equipment changeovers.
- Perform tooling changeovers.
- Assure production operates efficiently at peak performance.
- Maintain production line operation by solving production process problems; making equipment adjustments and in-line improvements. Assist engineering and production in developing new, cost saving procedures and ideas.
- Maintain product quality standards and production line operation by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection.
- Provide facility preventative maintenance service and inspections, including production equipment and fixtures as needed and/or as defined by pre-determined schedules and repair all equipment and fixtures as required.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment; maintain accurate maintenance records for all equipment and fixtures; and maintain inventory of spare parts in order to minimize downtime of any given piece of equipment or fixture.
- As an integral part of the team, work closely with Plant Engineer, Production Manager, fellow Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanics and the entire Production team.
- High school diploma, with additional schooling desirable (college and/or trade schools.
- Minimum of 2 year experience working as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills. (Positive & Built on a Trust & Respect for others)
- Good organizational and time management skills, with demonstrated experience in project management.
- Forklift operation experience.
- Self-motivated, with proactive and "can do attitude.
- Good mechanical aptitude, including basic knowledge of the following: vacuum and compressed air system, electrical circuitry(AC/DC)- ability to perform basic electrical work, LOTO program, MSDS program, HACCP, SQF, hydraulic equipment.
Nesco Resource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023