Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premises, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management, problem solving and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers and vendors at all levels, working with Fortanix engineering, sales and finance teams and driving internal process improvements.
- Own all aspects of the Supply Chain end-to-end.
- Work with engineering on product design and compliance requirements.
- Manage the relationship between Fortanix and our suppliers and manufacturers.
- Create quarterly forecast reports and make purchasing recommendations based on lead-times.
- Manage and monitor inventory levels. Work with Finance to accurately report on-hand inventory values on a monthly basis.
- Handle logistics both domestic and abroad.
- Own the RMA process including reverse logistics, root cause analysis documentation and repairs.
- 3+ years of Supply Chain Experience, preferably in tech.
- Experience negotiating with suppliers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; advanced forecasting skills are a nice to have, but not required.
- Understanding of basic Logistics principles like Incoterms and IOR.
- A keen eye for process improvement and documentation.
- Excellent business communication skills (oral and written); comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment, dealing with new challenges every day.
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!