To facilitate and support in the execution of global framework & mandated global contracts with International Key Account Customer’s by ensuring execution is mobilised & tracked internally & in line with the customer’s expectations. This is completed by working with National Account teams in markets and direct contact with key stakeholders in the business and customer.
In conjunction with the VP’s of Global Accounts, build long-term customer relationships, identifying solutions and service enhancement opportunities (including sales) thereby contributing to the reduction of customer contracts and decrease of terminations.
- Support the Global Account Director (GAD) to ensure relationships are maintained, managed, developed across all existing and potential customers.
- Supporting the GAD, drives the execution of framework agreements through the KA network in all markets to achieve the IKA goals and objectives.
- Tracking of the implementation of Global Account Frameworks & mandated contracts
- Support GAD and for regional / global customers, develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results.
- In conjunction with relevant functions, support the completion and submission tenders for Global Key Accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs in priority sectors and their specialty area of practice.
- Establish effective communication strategies with the divisions to aid the retention of Key Accounts and foster a culture of cooperation.
- Regular, timely and constructive communication with customers.
- With selected customers, provide face to face account management services as determined by manager
- Work with customers in increasing their understanding and knowledge of products and services available to them and promote appropriate solutions outlining their features and benefits.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting that focus on all relevant aspects of Global Accounts:
- Customer schedule reports as required
- Completion of monthly capability reports
- Competence in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel – preferably at intermediate level but we can train you so you can upskill yourself!)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal and external working relationships
- Administrative experience in a service & sales environment.
- B2B Customer Service telephone and/or face to face experience in a fast paced corporate environment
- Competitive Salary
- RI Rewards
- Hybrid Working (if you are applying from Europe we are happy to support Remote working)
- 23 days holiday
- Free Carparking
Last updated on Feb 6, 2024