If you love inside sales in a full work-from-home environment and have a passion for nutrition, fitness, health and wellness, then please read on. Metabolic is rapidly growing 100% remote $60MM+ metabolic optimization company seeking a persuasive, outgoing, upbeat sales representative to sell our high-ticket 1-on-1 coaching programs and high-quality nutritional supplements. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a driven sales closer who loves to authentically engage with people to truly understand their pain points and develop a relationship that results in consistent sales for years to come. Best of all, you’ll spend 90% of your time closing sales from appointments that have been pre-set for you via our automation.
Just as importantly, you’re extremely into health, wellness and/or fitness. You love experimenting with new habits, realize how important having an optimized daily routine is and simply can’t get enough of this stuff. Perhaps you’ve had a health challenge that got you interested, or you’ve just always been highly passionate about health, wellness and fitness. Either way, your eyes are lighting up at the possibility of aligning your personal passion with your professional superpower.
If you’re getting that funny feeling of “this feels like it is written just for me”, please read on.
What are the Key Points?
- Compensation: 100% Commission – 20% Earned on Gross Margin of Everything Sold
- Location: 100% Remote (virtual team of 200+ with no corporate office)
- Benefits (After 90 Days for Full time W2 Employees): Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life + Matching 401k + Unlimited PTO
- Hours: 3 Different Schedules Based on What Fits Your Life Best (see more below)
- Culture: Human-first with High-Performing, Happy & Humble People (no jerks)
- Personality: Obsessed with Details so We can Simplify the Complex for Others
Who Will You Report Into?
Hello, my name is Chad Wilbourn, Head of Sales at Metabolic, and I need your help. 2 years ago, I was hired to build an inside sales team from scratch in a 100% remote environment. We now have a prolific team of 50+ determined, driven sales representatives who enjoy supporting each other by sharing the tips and tricks they learn on a daily basis to drive more sales and earn more commissions. This enables our top performers to consistently earn $800 - $1500 per week, driving them to ask for more than the standard 40 hours so they can earn even more commissions to blow past their earnings goals.
Having been in sales myself prior to this role, I’ve gone to great lengths to setup an upbeat, collaborative, highly efficient environment that allows you to do what you do best – close sales:
- Hot Leads Only – You’ll only be selling to people who have already purchased something from us before and are expecting your call – there is ZERO cold-calling in this position
- Lead Scoring – We only provide you leads who have the highest likelihood of generating you the biggest commission thanks to a machine learning algorithm that prioritizes the best leads
- High Closing Ratio – Because of the above two points, our sales closers enjoy a 70-80% closing ratio in every conversation, making each day thrilling as the commissions pile up by the hour
- Customized Salesforce - We have a highly customized Salesforce implementation that makes the day-to-day seem invisible so you can spend more time selling and less time clicking
- Extensive Training – Our detailed onboarding training ensures you crush earning commissions out of the gate, with on-going mentoring to ensure your commissions continue growing
- Daily Coaching – We train as a team every single day, sharing with each other what’s working and what’s not, allowing you to tap into the collective wisdom of the 50+ other reps to sell more
- Free Products – We ship to you free all of our products like our best-selling grass-fed whey + collagen protein powder, full-spectrum omega 3-6-7-9 supplement + all new products released
What’s the Schedule Like?
We run 3 separate schedules for you to choose from based on what fits your lifestyle the best. Please apply only if one of these schedules is something you can consistently commit to:
- Schedule #1: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST
- Schedule #2: Friday – Tuesday, 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST (most appointments are on the weekend)
- Schedule #3: Friday – Tuesday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST (most appointments are on the weekend)
What’s the Ideal Candidate’s Background?
In short, I’m looking for good sales representatives who like to help other get better. Specifically, if you:
- LOVE to persuade others to live a healthy lifestyle because YOU love living a healthy lifestyle…
- LOVE to listen patiently so you can properly empathize and help people solves their problems…
- LOVE to work in a well-defined and structured process with strong, collaborative leadership
- LOVE to collaborate with others to win and get a thrill sharing what you’ve learned with others…
- LOVE to challenge yourself to get better every day, setting goals and crushing them repeatedly…
…then Metabolic is a fantastic place to find your new home and we can’t wait to talk to you. Please read more about Metabolic below, and if it’s a good fit, read the requirements at the end and then apply.
Who Are We and How Are We Different?
Our mission is simple: make living healthy easier than living unhealthy. We do that by empowering people to fix their own health with our metabolism-first approach and unified ecosystem that powers our MetabolicOS. 3 things make us different than others in the health and wellness space:
- Metabolism-First – After 11 years of trial-and-error with 500k+ people, we’ve found optimizing your metabolism delivers the results you want: feeling your best, looking your best, performing your best and living longer. Your metabolism is your inner compass for health, but most people don’t understand how to read it; once you do, it’ll tell you exactly what to do to help you thrive.
- Individualized-Approach – Paleo may work great for one person’s metabolism, Vegan for another, Keto for another, etc. Everyone’s different, so to achieve results that stick, those differences must be respected; if not, things will backfire. That’s why our approach is 100% customized to the individual – there is no perfect program to find, it must be built to support how that specific person’s unique metabolism works. This is where the usual one-size-fits-all solutions fail – they don’t respect our very real individual differences.
- Integrated Ecosystem – It’s simply too hard to live healthy – lots of great individual solutions, but nothing is connected. We’re left to stitch everything together, which is confusing. We simplify everything with an integrated suite of the offerings you need to optimize your metabolism. We started with nutrition, then exercise, then supplements, then coaching and are constantly pulling in new pieces of the health puzzle.
All of this is combined into our proprietary Metabolic Optimization System (MetabolicOS) that unites practitioner wisdom and scientific research with machine learning to deliver a truly customized data-driven consumer experience that helps you dial in your metabolism at any stage of life.
What’s Our Past and Future?
Our company may be a bit confusing at first glance because we built everything organically in reverse, starting with our first nutrition program in 2012, then our first exercise program in 2014 and then launching our full ecosystem of products, including nutraceuticals, functional foods, subscriptions, memberships, 1-on-1 coaching and more. We market these all separately under different DTC websites.
However, now everything’s being centralized under our new brand, Metabolic. We’re launching our flagship e-comm website on Metabolic.com in Q3 and our digital product + e-comm app in Q4. Normally, companies raise money, launch with a brand and then figure out how to make money later. We did that in reverse – creating products that solve specific problems first to bootstrap, scaling that up to fund building out our team and infrastructure, and then retrofitting the brand on top.
What Comes Next After Applying?
We have a structured application process purpose-built to get you earning commissions ASAP:
- Automated Video Interview with our Head of Sales – to help us get to know you more
- Live Interview with Our Global Sales Recruiter – to help you get to know us more
- Offer to Join – Weekly start dates available to get you earning right away!
- Begin Sales Training – 2-week self-paced training you can do as your schedule allows
- New Hire Onboarding – held every Monday and Friday at 1 p.m. ET to get your ready to sell
- Fast Internet Connection – Minimum of 1 mbps download and 1 mbps upload – check your speed here: https://www.speedtest.net
- High Quality Computer – Minimum 8GB of RAM that’s fast and responsive to ensure Salesforce loads swiftly and you can process the sales you’ve closed quickly and efficiently
- High Quality Camera + Headset + Microphone – Important for daily video and audio sales team huddles and one-on-one meetings with sales management to optimize performance
- Technically Adept – Must be able to manage technical requirements on your own computer so you can appropriately configure and use Salesforce, Office 365, Calendly, and Zoom
- Quiet & Professional Workspace – You’ll be attending daily video calls with our entire team so an environment free of distractions and noise is crucial so you and others can focus
- Passion for Health, Fitness, Nutrition and Habits – An unquenchable thirst to improve your health with an intentional focus on constantly optimizing your daily habits and routines
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Full-time sales reps (Domestic/U.S.) will be eligible for Benefits on their 90th day of employment (Some details required): Medical-Dental-Vision-Life Insurance-Short Term Disability-Long Term Disability-401k