Duolingo is looking for a Telugu-speaking localization/transcreation consultant to help us evaluate translations submitted by candidates.
- Reviewing and providing honest and accurate feedback on Telugu translations.
- Proven experience in game and app localization.
- 3+ years of experience in translation/proofreading (preferably for apps).
- Native fluency in Telugu with excellent writing skills.
- Native or near-native fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Availability to work on this task for 4-6 weeks, starting from September (the project shouldn’t exceed 15 hrs in total).
- Being a Duolingo user is not necessary, but a plus
Note: You will be asked to familiarize yourself with the app before reviewing the translations.
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that's where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million learners and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC and English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!