We are always open to talking to folks with the relevant skills that match the profile for our Consultant, Marketing Science Analyst position. Please express your interest in connecting by submitting your resume below.
We are the Commercial Intelligence industry leader and the first to do it! We help brands use data to drive business growth, and we do this using a combination of technology and expert guidance that helps companies make the best possible decisions. Our Commercial Decision Platform GPS-Enterprise is the machine that turns data into actionable insights and our ROI Genome is our proprietary intelligence layer comprised of 20+ years of Analysis, Insights, and Learning. We measure the impact of Product, Sales, Operations, Customer Data and outside factors such as competitors, economic changes, seasonality, consumer mobility, and more to deliver impact. Our customers drive business growth by leveraging our technology and expert analyst!
We’re growing fast, with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Miami, Broomfield, Charlottesville, Dallas, Dublin, London, Paris, Hamburg, Munich, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Shanghai.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead multiple customer engagements day-to-day, in collaboration with CET leadership, to help customers make optimal investment decisions based on the combination of our proprietary technology and advisory services.
- Manage customer delivery: align project timelines, manage key customer communication, manage tasks and goals of other team members, ensure deliverables are of high quality and meet project deadlines.
- Accountable for driving the most efficient data collection process with customers and build cutting edge statistical/econometric models.
- Build strong relationships with customers understand their business objectives and deliver presentations with actionable insights and recommendations to drive impact and long-term partnerships.
- Act as point of contact for customer projects, being able to address ad-hoc client requests and questions about data, models, software, etc.
- Collaborate with leadership to balance project resources across teams and support in managing towards revenue targets.
- Train and coach new & existing team members, providing feedback and guidance in the moment during daily work.
What we look for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study including: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing)
- 5+ years of experience with any combination of advanced and predictive analytics, marketing analytics, and analytic techniques for marketing, customer, and business applications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional experience working with big data; building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets, to deliver marketing and business strategy for companies as a consultant and or as an internal marketing, business/customer insights on the client side
- Project management experience using data to solve complex business questions and drive business solutions, demonstrating an awareness of broader business impacts
- Experience collaborating across functions and with leaders to capture outside perspectives and leverage internal knowledge.
- Demonstrates ability to innovate and enhance processes through the utilization of new technologies and knowledge.
- Ability to apply marketing and commercial intelligence concepts for business success.
Our Leadership Values For Consultants & Company Culture:
- Results Driven Firmly understands business risks and links them to decision making
- Effective Communication Utilizes data to tell a story and not just present facts
- Accountability & Integrity Works to clear roadblocks to allow for better team performance when an obstacle is identified
- Creative Collaboration Collaborates upward and actively works to bring in outside perspectives
- Harnessing Innovation Technifies existing practices by leveraging knowledge and innovative solutions
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
People: We value our people, customers, and partners
Passion: We love what we do
Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a customer-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
As a woman founded and led company, this has meant supporting a meritocracy where everyone has opportunities to achieve their best and ensure we foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. In practice this means we will not only work to recruit a diverse workforce, but also maximize the full potential of all of our people. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here
Additionally, Analytic Partners participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Country specific benefits:
We provide comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, commuter benefits, gym membership reimbursement, open PTO, and company paid holidays.
Last updated on Aug 31, 2023