Wolf & Badger is on a mission to make retail fair. Working to support our community of 2000+ independent designers from around the globe, we connect customers with ethically sourced fashion, design, home and beauty through our online marketplace and flagship stores in London and New York City. We are a rapidly growing scale-up business, now entering an exciting new phase of growth and looking to expand our team of c.145 people currently located between London, Málaga, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. We are a Certified B Corporation, with social and environmental purpose at the core of everything we do, read more about us here.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Sales Associate to join our store team in London, King's Cross.
You will work 2-3 days per week of which at least one day will be a weekend day.
This role is ideal for skilled sellers. Commission for personal sales is very generous and uncapped.
The successful candidate will be the ultimate brand ambassador for Wolf & Badger in increasing brand awareness, driving sales and handling relationships with customers and brands. The successful candidate will be confident in handling relationships both in-person and via digital channels.
Note that this is a retail role and will therefore include work on weekends and varied start and end times.
Duties will include:
- Educate customers on the Wolf & Badger concept and key selling points for each of our community of brands
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with our customers and achieve sales goals
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Provide styling advice and drive multi-item transactions
- Engage in visual merchandising of displays, and ensure the store is maintained and in pristine condition at all times
- Work with content and marketing teams to assist with the production of relevant in-store videos, photos and other creative materials for social media
- Work with brands and events teams to help produce and execute in-store events
- Support our customer service team with store-related customer inquires
- Manage stock inventory and deliveries; execute the delivery and return of stock from and to our brands
- Contribute to the organisation and maintenance of the store stock room
- Foster an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and other department
This position reports to the Kings Cross management team.
Key skills and requirements for the role:
- Confident and skilled in making sales
- Well organised with sharp attention to detail
- Great inter-personal skills
- Champions small and ethical designers
- Cultivates long-term relationships with customers, going above and beyond so they have a great experience every time they shop with us.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident using a variety of software and strong with technology
- Must thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- £11.95 per hour plus a generous sales commission!
- Creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Working in a positive organisation for people and planet. We are a certified B Corp!
- Staff discount online and in-store across Wolf & Badger
- ClassPass membership
Wolf & Badger is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.