We are looking for a Customer Support to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Customer Support responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our customers’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Responsible for all the complaints from customers through email in a timely, empathetic, and professional manner.
- Reviewing documents claims that already submitted by customers based on company guidelines and SOP.
- Continuously learning improvement for upcoming new products and services available in the company.
- Ability to work in one or multiple queues over various customer contact channels.
- Engage with every process.
- Created impactful response for the customer concern.
- Demonstrated great empathy in any situation while dealing with angry customers.
- Experience in inbound and outbound call experience & manage email support experience.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a wide range situations.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
- Willing to work shifting.