Shape the future with intelligence and creativity!
We are looking for those passionate about a world where technology and creativity converge, where incredible work is inspired by brilliant analysis. Bold creators, owners and achievers. Ready to bring everything they’ve got, to build with care and consideration and deliver truly Intelligent Creative.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting manual quality assurance checks on data to ensure its accuracy, consistency and overall efficacy. Additionally, you will support our Client Services team by delivering analytics reports, data dumps or other analytics services that require manual tasks such as data input verification, data aggregation, pivot tables and data accuracy.
- Perform manual quality assurance checks on data sets to identify and rectify errors, inconsistencies and inaccuracies
- Verify the correct Ad Account IDs are connected to the data capturing system, ensuring the relevant data is included in the data set
- Develop and execute comprehensive testing plans to ensure data integrity and adherence to established standards
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand data requirements and ensure quality control processes are in place
- Conduct data analysis using spreadsheets, pivot tables, and other tools to extract client data requests, insights and trends
- Generate reports and/or visualizations that effectively communicate data findings to stakeholders
- Assist in identifying opportunities for process improvements and suggest solutions to enhance data accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of quality assurance procedures, test cases, and results.
- Bachelor’s degrees in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience
- Proven experience in manual quality assurance and data analysis roles
- Familiarity with manual testing methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of social ad account connections via API and social advertising performance metrics
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to spot data anomalies and inconsistencies
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to draw meaningful insights from data
- Effective communication skills to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Experience with SQL or other data querying languages
- Fluency or a high proficiency in English required
VidMob is the leading creative effectiveness platform, trusted by the biggest global brands to drive ROI through AI-driven creative data. With unmatched AI & ML technology and the most connections to the world’s leading digital channels like Google, Meta, Amazon Ads, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, Hulu & Reddit, VidMob delivers powerful creative insights that result in meaningful business impact. Clients can effectively measure creative quality, and learn their brand’s best practices in an end-to-end platform to get the most out of every media dollar they invest. VidMob is a mission-driven organization, donating over 1% annually to fund pro bono creative projects for nonprofits.
Learn more about VidMob at www.vidmob.com and VidMob Gives at www.vidmob.com/vidmob-gives
Last updated on Oct 19, 2023