EquipmentShare is Hiring a Customer Support Technology Specialist
EquipmentShare is searching for a Customer Support Technology Specialist for our Columbia, MO office to help us provide exceptional service and support to EquipmentShare’s customers. This position can be located in Columbia, MO or it can be done remotely/hybrid.
- A true passion for delighting customers with a best-in-class experience with every interaction!
- Perform job duties in accordance with EquipmentShare's vision, mission, and values.
- Provide excellent customer service for EquipmentShare's customers with clear answers to inquiries and appropriate referrals, as needed
- Response to customer inquiries via telephone, chat, and email in an accurate, timely and professional manner and within established quality and service standards.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Utilize exceptional listening skills to understand customer needs and follow-up with a customer centric response in recommending the right solutions.
- Manage time effectively to ensure productivity levels and turnaround times are within established service standards.
- Utilize product knowledge to offer efficient and effective technical support and decision-making in the process of troubleshooting for internal and external customer inquiries
- Utilize appropriate resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established service standards.
- Comply with EquipmentShare’s departmental and corporate policies and procedures as well as mandated state and federal laws and requirements at all times.
- Enhance industry and technical knowledge through actively participating in learning and growth opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with co-workers to achieve departmental and company goals and standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
We are looking for someone with availability to work primarily Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma at a minimum, Associates degree in business highly desired.
- At least 3 years experience in a customer service role, preferably in a contact center or multi-channel communication environment.
- A passion for helping others and a willingness to go the extra mile in providing nothing less than exceptional service and a positive customer experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and maneuver through various programs and applications while providing timely and superior service to customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, including Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive
- Ability to acquire new skills in a proficient manner.
- Accept responsibility for actions when necessary and learn from mistakes.
- Teamwork is key – be an active participant, pull your weight and be someone your team can depend on. Display positive, team-oriented behaviors.
- Ability to be flexible - adapt to change in a positive manner.
- Ability to work quickly and think logically, especially under pressure.
- Ability to reason with difficult and/or upset customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent phone handling, negotiating and active listening skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong, positive work ethic that contributes to the vision of the department and the company as a whole.
- Must possess a professional yet enthusiastic and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality on sensitive topics.
- Ability to use diplomacy and tact when handling problems.
EquipmentShare is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. EquipmentShare is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Last updated on Oct 25, 2023