EquipmentShare is Hiring a Parts Assistant
EquipmentShare is searching for a Parts Assistant for our rental facility in Albuquerque, NM to support our team as it continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Parts Assistant to be responsible for maintaining the inventory of parts at the branch and assisting customers as needed.
- Manage and supervise parts inventory, purchasing and invoicing
- Handle all parts orders on a daily basis, including shipping and receiving
- Ability to obtain and prepare parts quotes
- Order and manage parts inventory for rental equipment
- Coordinating parts inventory from manufacturers and communicating with vendors for company and customer owned equipment
- Confirm invoice accuracy
- Coordinating with the Service departments and delivery schedules
- Oversee parts warehouse to ensure cleanliness and organization of building
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
We are looking for someone with availability to work Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to operate a forklift/telehandler to unload and load freight trucks
- Must be able to lift up to 75-100 lbs
- Previous experience in the construction or heavy equipment industry a plus
- Previous or current experience with budgeting
- Knowledge of excel and the use of spreadsheets
- Must posses a clean driving record as the position will consist of picking up and delivering local parts
- Must possess exceptional customer service, organization, time management and communication skills
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023