Monitoring all packing plant operation panels and taking responsibility for the extraction of cement from storage Silos/Bulk Silos into day silos and Bin.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness of the work place.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Any other job as may be assigned by the shift supervisor or superior officer.
- Liaise with the cement mill CCR for cement stock level management for harmonized operation.
- Take proper charge from previous shift CCR and picking officer.
- Take the status of trucks and plan no. of packers to operate, coordinate with cement mill for silo feeding.
- To operate in packing plant machine in auto/group mode.
- Coordinate with shift manager, shift supervisor for any stoppages and abnormality
- Coordinate with technical team to attend any stoppages.
- Record all stoppages, production shift wise, packer wise in proper format in computer.
- Ensure all equipment’s are operating within desired parameters.
- Coordinate with Truck Placer, Packer Supervisor, Silo Operator to ensure right require material into the bags and into the required truck on loading bay.
- Send hourly truck status to HOD, HOS, and Shift Manager.
- Send shift end report to HOD, HOS, and Shift Manager.
- B.Sc./HND (Applied Science: Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) in related discipline
- Five years’ experience.
- Must have knowledge on computer Microsoft word.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Work experience of five years experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Can be able to read and write.
- Communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to do the work.
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Training & Development
Last updated on Sep 27, 2022