Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
We are a full-stack financial services organisation, committed to helping Indian businesses with comprehensive and innovative payment and business banking solutions built over robust technology to address the entire length and breadth of the payment and banking journey for any business. Over the past year, we've disbursed loans worth millions of dollars in loans to thousands of businesses. In parallel, Razorpay is reimagining how businesses manage money by simplifying business banking (via Razorpay X) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via Razorpay Capital).
Looking for a resource with knowledge in Digital payments like UPI, e-mandates and other products, experience with the bank gateway Integrations and other aspects, must have in product management to define product features, must have program management to drive the projects against requirements, Banks coordination, commercial & Agreement closure and integration aspects.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage and deliver the UPI payments platform for Merchant acquiring solutionsDevise solutions which cater to business use cases.
- This will require good understanding of the UPI product, features and system limitations.Extensive knowledge and facilitate pre-sale support, able to prepare functional scope document, testing and support in UAT and certification testing.
- Knowledge of UPI product / program delivery channels like payment gateway, transaction processing, settlements and dispute aspects.
- As a Platform manager, should provide solutions to individual customers that could be Merchants, business entities.
- Must have both UPI issuing and acquiring knowledge which are offered to our business partners.
- Tracking the UPI product platform for issues and engaging with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate is required to manage a Merchant Product of UPI while working closely with multiple bank gateways.
Mandatory Skills :
- 5 + Years of experience in a professionally managed organization IT or a leading bank with expertise in Payments and Merchant acquiring domain.
- Must be able to understand the business requirement, create a requirement document and define the scope of work.
- Must possess knowledge of IT Delivery channels like Payment Gateway, Merchant onboard, Transaction processing, Settlement and Disputes aspects.
- Must have ETED transaction processing in Payments and settlement aspectMust be familiar with SDLC process and Application trouble shooting.
- Must have experience in managing external & internal stakeholders.
- Must be adaptive & must work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- Added advantage - experience with the networks & certifications.
- Documentation Skills & presentation skills adds value to the candidate.
Razorpay believes in and follows an equal employment opportunity policy that doesn't discriminate on gender, religion, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, etc. We welcome interests and applications from all groups and communities across the globe.
Last updated on Oct 4, 2023